Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Would be so nice if you stopped with all these "he earns a lot", "where is abandoned tag", "release in 2121".
So i can check this thread only when something ACTUALLY happens.
Just keep a watch on the "Latest Games & Updates" Forum than... for the offshot chance that he'll actually release something before losing all interest in the game and not even putting up a front of wanting to please his "Fans"

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Would be so nice if you stopped with all these "he earns a lot", "where is abandoned tag", "release in 2121".

If you want some food for thought: he is probably doing the same thing he did with 0.6. Loading 0.7 with side content.

Back then he got burn out working on the same characters again and again. Decided to add the neighbours, black & white haired chick which increased the delay even more. It made the update bigger, some even said that it was worth the wait. Nobody asked for those side girls, but he did it anyway to make up for the delay and "spark" his interest in the game.
He is not stupid, he realized everything most his patrons want is Caroline, Linda, Sarah, side girls in that exact order with 3 months between updates. Sensing he won't be up for the task, ICSTOR went radio silent until he found Baron.

Which leads to this exact moment. He probably works on his new game and jumps to 0.7 when he wants. I also get why he doesn't give weekly/monthly updates - he is inconsistent. ICSTOR is honest enough not to keep pushing his full animation bullshit (even though he didn't remove it xd) and lie every 2 weeks about how the development is going.
It's actually smart to keep silent, when you don't lose patrons in crazy numbers, which means most of them are 1$-5$-10$ ones. Look at No More Secrets developer giving weekly updates: "everything is going good, ooops, now everything is bad, and now it's even worse, but it will be good again, i promise". It's just bad for your patreon.

I bet he will release 0.7 and a demo version of his new game at the same time, so patrons can be somewhat pleased since they got a 2 in 1 package. Even though it took a year-year and a half.

But i wouldn't bet money on this.
296-2965084_transparent-wojak-png-ding-ding-retard-meme-png.png

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016

If you want some food for thought: he is probably doing the same thing he did with 0.6. Loading 0.7 with side content.
what's with all that salts? Why do you make it your problems? It's up to him to do whatever he wants. He knows the consequences, so it doesn't matter. If you don't like his games or acts, feel free to go elsewhere.
FYI, abandoned tag is up to admin too. LOL

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
This is one of the few Vn`s that I always planned on playing but never got around to.
With all the anger and update issues, is it even worth me trying it?
The game was good up until V0.5 then the dev lost appetite for it and now here we are. The dev doesn't want to continue but the fans want the game finished so the game is in-between life and death.

Reactions: Jarul

nowhereon

Sep 29, 2017
You can call me whatever you want, but the only pattern i know is more bullshit weekly patreon updates = less content produced.

ICSTOR posted: I have received many messages and comments to not rush Milfy City, but to instead start working on two games at once.

He even made a poll about it, and 52% said that he should work on 2 games at once. So progress bar on his site is not even reflective on what he is doing. Since he is lazy and didn't even put his second game there.

About making a company, hiring more people to finish the game. Would you do it? Managing is not that easy. This dude is just a 3D artist and as far as i'm aware, artists don't like to work or to be rushed.
I could try to make an argument, that his renders take more time, but i'm not sure. BADIKs renders got progressively sharper and worse in quality, in some spots character outlines hurt to look at. Is it because DrPinkCake makes them at lightning speed without even looking at them? I can't tell. Maybe that's the price for regularity and quantity. You can compare any screenshot from BADIK to his 4k beach fun series. They don't hold up. And, no, every frame of Milfy City is not a masterpiece, but it just looks more appealing to the eye.

I have no theories on why he didn't "give you guys some previews and information about the progress of everything in the middle of the next month :)", but previews did appear in his discord, so hope is not gone.

Sorry for being optimistic, guess you need more of the same bullshit for the next 300 pages.
And yes, ICTOR gets 12$ per year from me for just existing. One buck for each Milfy City jack off session.:BootyTime:

Nov 8, 2019
And yes, ICTOR gets 12$ per year from me for just existing. One buck for each Milfy City jack off session.:BootyTime:
Think at this point you get more sympathy on this forum for funding ISIS than you get for funding ICSTOR. Or very least it has to be damn close.

Personally I can understand $1 a month as a sort of "thank you" for the faps but anything more than that is called being an idiot.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You can call me whatever you want, but the only pattern i know is more bullshit weekly patreon updates = less content produced.

ICSTOR posted: I have received many messages and comments to not rush Milfy City, but to instead start working on two games at once.

He even made a poll about it, and 52% said that he should work on 2 games at once. So progress bar on his site is not even reflective on what he is doing. Since he is lazy and didn't even put his second game there.

About making a company, hiring more people to finish the game. Would you do it? Managing is not that easy. This dude is just a 3D artist and as far as i'm aware, artists don't like to work or to be rushed.
I could try to make an argument, that his renders take more time, but i'm not sure. BADIKs renders got progressively sharper and worse in quality, in some spots character outlines hurt to look at. Is it because DrPinkCake makes them at lightning speed without even looking at them? I can't tell. Maybe that's the price for regularity and quantity. You can compare any screenshot from BADIK to his 4k beach fun series. They don't hold up. And, no, every frame of Milfy City is not a masterpiece, but it just looks more appealing to the eye.

I have no theories on why he didn't "give you guys some previews and information about the progress of everything in the middle of the next month :)", but previews did appear in his discord, so hope is not gone.

Sorry for being optimistic, guess you need more of the same bullshit for the next 300 pages.
Is it just me or are the first 3 pictures in a different style and quality as the rest of Milfy City?
Let alone I don't recognize the characters.
Only the last 2 Pics seem to actually be from MC

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is it just me or are the first 3 pictures in a different style and quality as the rest of Milfy City?
You are not wrong. This guy (icstor?) put pictures of other games there. :FacePalm: :LOL: :LOL:

nowhereon

Sep 29, 2017
Are you blind or you just don't read? Second half of the post is about BADIK, so screenshots are from there.

Akeemi

Apr 29, 2020
:WeSmart: One Buck for every Jack off Session. Kewl.
17000000 other does this too. :KEK: he's a Fucking Millionaire now.
Icstor is a real Pimp for Geeks. He makes more Money with Virtual Polygon Pixel Pussy then with real ones. Now he can Chill at the Pool with a Cocktail in his Hands and some Coke...some Blonde Bimbos massage him ... Shit i'm so jealous his living my dream. I just have this barnyard sluts for free.
Give me Muuuuuhh Muuuuuhh Muuuuhhh Daddy.... Fuck this .... This World is a Dark Place....

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: stumpreal

csgomarathon

Sep 28, 2019
Sure it's resource-intensive to render scenes. But considering his income and that he hired staff to help with the project, the fact that he has not scaled his operation to yield any results is, frankly, embarrassing.

This isn't some technical marvel of an indie game, its a glorified image storyboard that plays media files when you hit certain dialogue milestones. I'd honestly be shocked if this dude put in more than 8 hours of work on this project per week.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Sure it's resource-intensive to render scenes. But considering his income and that he hired staff to help with the project, the fact that he has not scaled his operation to yield any results is, frankly, embarrassing.

This isn't some technical marvel of an indie game, its a glorified image storyboard that plays media files when you hit certain dialogue milestones. I'd honestly be shocked if this dude put in more than 8 hours of work on this project per week.
Yea, anyone spouting garbage about animations is 3 years too late. Maybe in 2017/18 it'd be an excuse, but there are way too many devs and artists making high quality animations with less money for anyone to buy that bullshit. With the money he's getting he should have a fleet of super computers pumping out renders.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes