Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
"Guys, i swear our next game will make it past update .10!"

He needs to hire a project manager he cant fire and release something intact.

D

Deleted member 662819

Wow its been long since i seen a update if this game when can we get mom pregnant waiting to fuck her preggo :D
if you can get the mom pregnant, her kid is going be 18 before the update after that 1 comes out

• Haha
Reactions: ant007
Jun 3, 2017
Why this trash didnt get tag abandoned?
IIRC the abandonded tag gets applied after 6 months (maybe? I just remember a 6 in there). from no updates from the developer through any means (even as much as a patreon post saying 'hey just fixed some text errors'), or if the developer declares he has no intention to update the game further.

• Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I looked into (displays past earnings/patreon count of any user).
170958 is the total subscriptions he received.
When data was still public, it shows he made 8$ per patreon on average.
So he made a total of 1,367,000$~(Alright I'm not counting the taxes because I don't know where he lives and if he actually pay them)

As a comparison:
The game Outlast has cost 1,370,000$ to develop, with dozens of employees to pay up.
Minecraft has cost 0$(it was developed by 1 person)
Hollow Knight : 57,000$~, funded by donors on Kickstarter.(EDIT: I'm wrong here, it was partially funded by donors, but the cost of development wasn't more than 1m$ anyway, with again a lot of employees to pay)

I'm not mad or jealous right now, I'm just wondering if people realize they could help funding big projects/games that would result into something they'll actually be proud to be a part of,
rather than funding a lazy guy living off his patreons which he doesn't even care about.. But hey, it's your money you do whatever you want with it I'm not judging.

Last edited:

Akeemi

Apr 29, 2020
I don't know why his patreons never leave him even though he broke his promises infinity times.
In my opinion this dev don't deserve that number of patreons.
Some promising devs like NLT deserve more patrons than they have already.
Recite+the+ezekiel+25+17+quote+from+pulp+fiction+in+_f50ac0b4be7a47030b662a752a65ac28.jpg

Last edited:

nowhereon

Sep 29, 2017
Would be so nice if you stopped with all these "he earns a lot", "where is abandoned tag", "release in 2121".
So i can check this thread only when something ACTUALLY happens.

If you want some food for thought: he is probably doing the same thing he did with 0.6. Loading 0.7 with side content.

Back then he got burn out working on the same characters again and again. Decided to add the neighbours, black & white haired chick which increased the delay even more. It made the update bigger, some even said that it was worth the wait. Nobody asked for those side girls, but he did it anyway to make up for the delay and "spark" his interest in the game.
He is not stupid, he realized everything most his patrons want is Caroline, Linda, Sarah, side girls in that exact order with 3 months between updates. Sensing he won't be up for the task, ICSTOR went radio silent until he found Baron.

Which leads to this exact moment. He probably works on his new game and jumps to 0.7 when he wants. I also get why he doesn't give weekly/monthly updates - he is inconsistent. ICSTOR is honest enough not to keep pushing his full animation bullshit (even though he didn't remove it xd) and lie every 2 weeks about how the development is going.
It's actually smart to keep silent, when you don't lose patrons in crazy numbers, which means most of them are 1$-5$-10$ ones. Look at No More Secrets developer giving weekly updates: "everything is going good, ooops, now everything is bad, and now it's even worse, but it will be good again, i promise". It's just bad for your patreon.

I bet he will release 0.7 and a demo version of his new game at the same time, so patrons can be somewhat pleased since they got a 2 in 1 package. Even though it took a year-year and a half.

But i wouldn't bet money on this.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Would be so nice if you stopped with all these "he earns a lot", "where is abandoned tag", "release in 2121".

If you want some food for thought: he is probably doing the same thing he did with 0.6. Loading 0.7 with side content.

Back then he got burn out working on the same characters again and again. Decided to add the neighbours, black & white haired chick which increased the delay even more. It made the update bigger, some even said that it was worth the wait. Nobody asked for those side girls, but he did it anyway to make up for the delay and "spark" his interest in the game.
He is not stupid, he realized everything most his patrons want is Caroline, Linda, Sarah, side girls in that exact order with 3 months between updates. Sensing he won't be up for the task, ICSTOR went radio silent until he found Baron.

Which leads to this exact moment. He probably works on his new game and jumps to 0.7 when he wants. I also get why he doesn't give weekly/monthly updates - he is inconsistent. ICSTOR is honest enough not to keep pushing his full animation bullshit (even though he didn't remove it xd) and lie every 2 weeks about how the development is going.
It's actually smart to keep silent, when you don't lose patrons in crazy numbers, which means most of them are 1$-5$-10$ ones. Look at No More Secrets developer giving weekly updates: "everything is going good, ooops, now everything is bad, and now it's even worse, but it will be good again, i promise". It's just bad for your patreon.

I bet he will release 0.7 and a demo version of his new game at the same time, so patrons can be somewhat pleased since they got a 2 in 1 package. Even though it took a year-year and a half.

Nice alter account Icstor xdd

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

That is a lot of BS...

Being radio silent for months and months is good for your patreon account? What manner of lunacy is this? :LOL: :LOL::FacePalm:

0.6 was Claudia, one of the main girls in this game. It wasn't loaded with "side content".

Also the lowest tier for game acess is 10 dolars, there is no 5 dolars tier. He is likely making at least 20 thousand (likely more) per month while doing nothing.
By the way Baron already said here that he finished his part and sent it to Icstor, who is still silent.

Face it. He could literaly contract a small team to make the game for him while he only supervises the release and no one would be the wiser.

Akeemi

Apr 29, 2020
Sorry i don't understand English well. I Translated all your Post with Google Translator and it showed me a Pic of Darth Sidious. Sry I don't wanna Pledge myself to the Dark Side.

Do u wanna see i my Cock instead? He is a true Champion

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes