RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
FWIW, I was a patron on this game, even at a bit higher level, as I thought the game had promise and was a bit more than the standard "I meet a girl and we immediately have sex" and not quite as bad as some games that have repeat the same scenes over and over and over and over but this time you have to find a red shirt at a store to wear and next time you have to find a blue rock on the beach to give to her and then you have to figure out that you have to say Hello instead of Hi, etc. to progress.

However - I've canceled my patron support. And I did send him a message saying why. I completely understand these games take a LOT of work - I'd love to develop one myself. But there are a lot of options and I'm not willing to pay, say, $120 a year for a game that is completely stalled. I'm not even willing to pay $60 a year for that. No personal attacks on the developer, and I also won't be posting in this thread other than checking in once in a while - life's too short and there are too many games with active development and exploring to find the real amazing ones is fun. I'm personally not a believer in staying in a thread of a game that I don't play any more or support anymore, the only reason I'm posting this is to give some newbie to the game one person's opinion who has been paying $10 a month. Also, when I saw that he's decided to split his time and start working on a second game, when it takes him so long to advance the first one, I thought OK, that's the killer for me.

FWIW

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
^ slow move. People have been saying for quite some time he's a scammer. But I guess many only learn the hard way.
Also why "No personal attacks on the developer"? He is what he is and did & does what he does. There's no shame in outing him for the scammer that he is. I was in the same boat, but I've stopped my pledge in time.

As for his silent update today, yeah, the game is still at 80%, even with Baron's work done. And this new project x only at 10%... hm, really slow.

Again, as many have pointed out, and as I've been vocal about some time ago, when the knife hits the bone he reacts. His last goal dropped to 85%, that's a lot of people unpledging large sums. AND THIS IS WHAT MAKES HIM COME OUT OF HIDING. I suspect a new post will pop up shortly in an attempt to get some pledges back. Get popcorn and watch fools play him for nothing... a travesty of a professional Patreon.

Last edited:

Akeemi

Apr 29, 2020
6600 or more active patrons and some 100k ex patrons wants him to continue the first game... and his new project nobody cares about. Fuck his new game.
Give the Costumers what they want. But so he can milk some more.

But thank u guys to share all your experiences with icstor . To Stopping the Pledges is the only way. And do not accept every Bullshit from a Dev. cause he lives from u .

btw his Goals dropped from 92% to 84% complete. Lol what a Jerk.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh you can forget about this game. If he is already working on another game then it's the end of Milfy City. He can't even update one game regularly.

Reactions: Jarul

ArtLink

Aug 9, 2017
He's not need work anymore hes find a bunch of bitch's who will bank him for the rest of hes life. rsrs

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
Also why "No personal attacks on the developer"? He is what he is and did & does what he does. There's no shame in outing him for the scammer that he is. I was in the same boat, but I've stopped my pledge in time.
I've got no problem with others giving a developer hell. I just don't spend a lot of my own time doing it, I just move on. I do give a developer an earful directly though.

Akeemi

Apr 29, 2020
Hahaha, how well he knows the update months and gives false hopes to stay another 3 months without doing anything haha. Yesterday his alter account, today with the official account.. hahaha this dude is a SCAMMER, for real.
indeed this is too suspicious
C'mon 8 months no life sign at all....

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm not sure as i wasn't paying close attention during these years but that animation goal.. isn't that suppose to be just one goal, instead of being two, with the next aim actually the original one? Because for some reason i recall that was the case. Did he just at some point quickly removed the goal when it was getting dangerously close and put it on a higher shelf conveniently out of reach? :unsure:

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
I'm not sure as i wasn't paying close attention during these years but that animation goal.. isn't that suppose to be just one goal, instead of being two, with the next aim actually the original one? Because for some reason i recall that was the case. Did he just at some point quickly removed the goal when it was getting dangerously close and put it on a higher shelf conveniently out of reach? :unsure:
i have no idea but why the hell start a new game if the first one isnt finished and completely different

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes