Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
The only good thing in this game was Caroline design, the Harley Quinn girl and The Truth club with Ghost as the director of high school, and only one thing of these 3 was original from Icstor.
ive seen Caroline in games before just with a different haircut i think

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
he said this last year, it's not new "news" - - i mean, this wasn't a rumor, he literally specifically said he was starting a new game, what do you think we've been mad about all this time?
Nah, he said "I will work on both, alternating the projects per update" which seems to be am icstor move because he is working on this project x stuff.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
ive seen Caroline in games before just with a different haircut i think
If u remember in which games tell me pls, Caroline is one of my favs designs so I wanna play more games with her design haah. Btw if is truth then forget my another post lol

Aug 9, 2017
The only good thing in this game was Caroline design, the Harley Quinn girl and The Truth club with Ghost as the director of high school, and only one thing of these 3 was original from Icstor.
I don't know enough about the 3d assets market to know if the models are "original" or not..
What I do know is that it'd be pretty awesome to have these characters appear in a real 3D game.
I personally like most of the designs and I wish they could appear in more than just an abandoned VN.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Its IS Abandoned!.
Its just the dev wants to milk patrons as much as he can, So he posts some crap just before the Abandoned tag gets added to keep it alive longer!.
I would not expect another update for this game soon if i were you!.

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
My opinion, fwiw, is that it should be perfectly OK to state that the developer has appeared to abandon the game and his history, etc. without it offending any Mods here, since a major value of the forum and these threads is to let someone interested in a game know whether it is worth their time and certainly worth their support. Had I read this thread all the way to the end I would have never signed up as a $10 per month patron on this one (since canceled.)

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Level - 4
Limited (0 remaining)
$100
per month
(+VAT)

• All of the above!
  • You can order once per month one picture with characters from the Milfy City in almost any situation you want. The Pic will be sended directly to you and added permanently to the secret gallery in the game!

So from here came the idea from only fans uh..

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes