Squid09

Nov 3, 2019
what game/program was used to make this game, like some games on here use Honey Select others use Koikatsu. But like for this game and other 3dcg games what is used?

• Angry
Reactions: Malkovichi

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
He just posted a teaser about his new game on his site, but no news about Milfy City.

Reactions: January2015

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Nah, he said "I will work on both, alternating the projects per update" which seems to be am icstor move because he is working on this project x stuff.

Icstor says allot of shit, we have no real proof he is actually working on any game. Posting a half assed title screen and claiming to have 10% of the new game done is not proof to me that Icstor is doing anything other than lying again and again.

Remor

Jan 22, 2019
Downloaded the game a few days ago here and finished it today. I enjoyed it and was thinking about pledging to his patreon, but reading the last 20 pages of this thread saved me some money. Very disappointing that he seems to have abandoned the game. If this has been a trend with this dev in the past then he doesn't deserve a dime. Super shady and scammy. I hope people stop supporting this kind of behavior.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
"...even after chapter 2 or 3..."
Lets just say chapters will be the new fancy name of updates and it will be so nice of him to last at least 2-3 updates before the "trying hard" part will commence :sneaky:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I genuinely find it exceedingly amusing to have people support someone on a page which is a play on Patron and not understand what exactly that entailed historically and instead act like you personally hired the man to make games every day.

Tbh, aside from sending one off payments to a few of these dudes, I've never been one and that's part of it, knowing that ultimately, there's zero accountability to any of it and you go into this relationship with the creator knowing that.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes