DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Gotta love this comment on his new project page -
View attachment 756756

"I'll TRY MY HARDEST" not to lose interest in taking your money for nothing.

What a clearly honorable (and hard-working :rolleyes:) thief.
Just make your game ICSTOR! Guess what, I am bored of the game I am working on, because I want to start on my next 4 projects, BUT, I won't be doing that. I want to stick to the project I am working on right now and release that before I move onto something next.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Gotta love this comment on his new project page -
View attachment 756756

"I'll TRY MY HARDEST" not to lose interest in taking your money for nothing.

What a clearly honorable (and hard-working :rolleyes:) thief.
rofl that was the first thing I noticed. He's getting downvoted on his own site and people are more or less saying the same thing. I wonder how many of those comments are just from people on this forum and how many are from patreon supporters :/

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
rofl that was the first thing I noticed. He's getting downvoted on his own site and people are more or less saying the same thing. I wonder how many of those comments are just from people on this forum and how many are from patreon supporters :/
considering that there seem to be more haters than likers the Patreons either didn't vote yet or are terribly outnumbered... or they are actually sane for once and show him their disdane

Reactions: michael1984

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
More likely to be people from here or ex-patrons. If so many of his patrons hated him like that he would be losing support a lost faster i dare to say.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Just make your game ICSTOR! Guess what, I am bored of the game I am working on, because I want to start on my next 4 projects, BUT, I won't be doing that. I want to stick to the project I am working on right now and release that before I move onto something next.
1596443074084.png

ICSTOR on the other hand is done working. I guess we drove him so crazy he came full circle and stopped working. :unsure:

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Wait, if he has started a NEW project (this "Project X"), isn't that prima facia evidence that he has - at the very LEAST - put this one on hold?

Pynk

Nov 19, 2019
I genuinely find it exceedingly amusing to have people support someone on a page which is a play on Patron and not understand what exactly that entailed historically and instead act like you personally hired the man to make games every day.

Tbh, aside from sending one off payments to a few of these dudes, I've never been one and that's part of it, knowing that ultimately, there's zero accountability to any of it and you go into this relationship with the creator knowing that.
So what you are saying, is that you will continue so support ICSTOR even if he never finishes the game, and use money to buy crack instead? Well, ok, your money...

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The new game will be even shorter when he decides im burned out after a version 0.3 :ROFLMAO:

Then another new games it will become 0.2 when he think im burned out lets move on lol

I get the patreon members that support him the games are very nice model wise

But this dev is literally not into game making anymore ... He gets bored with it so quickly that u basicly left with playing a bit more then a demo :ROFLMAO:

Next game expected 02-06-21 :LOL:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I mean you gotta respect the audacity of this dev.

If he keeps making the same schemes over and over an patrons keep supporting,good for him, he's no to blame after all.

Reactions: Jarul

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The sad thing is that, if he wanted he could make amazing games. If he actually worked on this game it could easily be number 1 on patreon. He is slowly ruining his reputation online, it will eventually get to a point where no one will want to support his projects.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes