Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Gotta love this comment on his new project page -
View attachment 756756

"I'll TRY MY HARDEST" not to lose interest in taking your money for nothing.

What a clearly honorable (and hard-working :rolleyes:) thief.
Fingers crossed!®

Even after chapters 2 or 3!!!!
WOW!!!! Such a commendable effort!

Jesuschrist, what a parody of a dev. I can't tell if he's seriously trying to keep on fooling his patrons or if he doesn't give a fuck anymore and is just trolling.
He's nearing 80% on Patreon. Expect more news pretty soon just as it happened back in April. Probably some previews of pics rendered by Baron that he received days ago already.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I'm not getting my hopes up!.
I doubt I'll even look at his next project either. Icstor is a dev who is now in my blacklist for me!.
His last 2 projects have ended the same from what i have seen, I expect his new one to go exactly the same way!.
nothing more then a new project to act as a fresh cash grab.
3-5 updates to make it look like its going somewhere then its as dead as MC!
Cant trust Icstor at all!.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
We are the ones to blame too. As long as we keep talking about this shitty situation and his patrons keeping throwing money on his face each month, nothing is gonna change imo. The only reason i'm not ignoring this trhead yet, its for the memes! :ROFLMAO:

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
patrons

Atm, he loses a few in the last week I guess.. I can swear he had more than 6k so ggwp scammer, keep it up !
was up as high as 7800 in February, bleeding patrons on a monthly basis at the moment, they used to bounce back but last couple of months haven't done

Reactions: parachina
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes