dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
The weirdest thing is how exactly can you lose interest in something that more or less takes very little time. Him RENDERING is what takes the longest time. Once that starts he can get up and do whatever he wants. People generally only develop those types of mindsets after they work on something 10 hours a day 7 days a week for years. This dude probably only worked on MC a few hours a day even when he was pushing out updates. What a pussy.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
The weirdest thing is how exactly can you lose interest in something that more or less takes very little time. Him RENDERING is what takes the longest time. Once that starts he can get up and do whatever he wants. People generally only develop those types of mindsets after they work on something 10 hours a day 7 days a week for years. This dude probably only worked on MC a few hours a day even when he was pushing out updates. What a pussy.
Not only that. I dont understand how someone who is making so much money and being able to get rich with something where he is his own boss and who he supposedly likes, may lose the desire to do so. Its not a job of spending 10 hours a day, or putting up with idiotic companions, or bastard bosses, or a difficult job like mine. I think this is the big problem for many people today, they are very soft, people who cant take anything and are "depressed" to a minimum, on top of something that for many other people would be more of a blessing.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
patrons

Atm, he loses a few in the last week I guess.. I can swear he had more than 6k so ggwp scammer, keep it up !
They always lose patrons when a new month comes, but this low was a while ago. He had over 8000 patrons in december 2019.

Aug 18, 2019
alright, well, this USED to be a top-tier game with a somewhat "top-tier" dev before it came to shit, if i take out Milfy City, what should i replace it with in my signature? BADIK stays, i think we can agree that it a masterpiece, both in content AND developer work ethic

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
alright, well, this USED to be a top-tier game with a somewhat "top-tier" dev before it came to shit, if i take out Milfy City, what should i replace it with in my signature? BADIK stays, i think we can agree that it a masterpiece, both in content AND developer work ethic
Become a Rock Star

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
i think i played that a while back in an earlier build, not a bad choice, any other takers, i've heard a lot of people mention Harem Hotel
Harem Hotel is good, But uses Honey select characters.
Icstor could learn a lot from HH's Dev "Runey"!.
Updates are regular, Any delays are reported before its due and a reason is given for the delay.
It is then delivered and not delayed again!.
Dev is active and communicates frequently with both patrons and non-patrons alike!.
I was gonna be a patron to Icstor back in 0.4 but i backed Runey instead, A decision i do not regret!.
Runeys HH is worthy of a sig spot!. "I'd give it one but I'm to lazy to learn how to add them!."

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
"I'll try my hardest not to do that. I'm doing everything I can atm to not lose interest with this new game even after chapter 2 or 3."

not to lose interest with this new game.

He basically admitted that he has lost interest in Milfy City.

From what I understand, the rendering process is what takes up the most time making a game like this. A process that works on its own so he can do whatever he wants during that (which for a game should be writing the dialogue)

Reactions: parachina

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Ataegina, voids calling, deluca family, parental love, shut up and dance, photohunt, long live the princess, thirsty for my guest, the tyrant, babysitter, dreams of desire, dating my daughter, where it all began, melody, WVM, depraved awakening, city of broken dreamers, where the heart is, culture shock, sisterly lust, echoes of lust, summer with mia, there are tooo many great quality games for choose dude.. and this is only that I remember now but there are more

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes