Akeemi

Apr 29, 2020
Thanks guys for reminded me to unwatch this topic as routinely checking out new comments after being notified is a waste of time. Every other comment is just somebody wanting to whinge and moan about no update and his patreons as if nobody else has done that 1036464664 times already.
Who Cares? Ignore it then. But there's everyday new members who join this and maybe they wanna read this too.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
This is one of the few Vn`s that I always planned on playing but never got around to.
With all the anger and update issues, is it even worth me trying it?
It's still a very good game up until v0.5 and very well worth playing. The hate for the dev just overshadows the good parts of it. You'll notice a huge drop in quality in update v0.6 though, which is also when the hate started.

WHY THIS GAME STILL NOT HAVE TAG "DIED PROPELY"????
Because of this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

Reactions: Lord Soth

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Of Course u dont't like the idea of stopping him from making money. You're a Dev too. Dont' get me wrong he can make some money cause the game is fantastic! But not that huge amounts for a zero output and a nonexistent Service.
Nothing will change when the payments are still flowing. His patrons needs to realize that he's a betrayer.
It's a principles thing. We know messaging him doesn't work, cause he doesn't read them. We just need to find a way to pester him into response. He should be doing either weekly or bi-weekly updates about the game.
Out of curiosity where is the rule about the abandoned tag? I don't remember seeing it on general rules. :unsure:
Squark got it. I just saw it in this thread cause people kept demanding it for milfy city, so they explained how it works.

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
It's still a very good game up until v0.5 and very well worth playing. The hate for the dev just overshadows the good parts of it. You'll notice a huge drop in quality in update v0.6 though, which is also when the hate started.
Funny how these days criticism gets converted to hate if enough people present the same critique. It doesn't matter if it is justified, balanced or deserved, get a large enough group to say that something is no longer good, and by magic you have a hate mob.

Akeemi

Apr 29, 2020
It's a principles thing. We know messaging him doesn't work, cause he doesn't read them. We just need to find a way to pester him into response. He should be doing either weekly or bi-weekly updates about the game.
Forget him. He would never Respond he got not the balls and the courage for it. Only way is to get him to response are his Patrons. Just take away the most important to him and that's just the money. But damn i miss Lindas and Carolines Bubble Butts so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Funny how these days criticism gets converted to hate if enough people present the same critique. It doesn't matter if it is justified, balanced or deserved, get a large enough group to say that something is no longer good, and by magic you have a hate mob.
The anonymity of the internet brings out the the worst in people. It has always been like that but with the rise of cancel culture it has gotten almost unbearable.

Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months

Thread Updated
: 2019-12-02

............ sooo? O_O
Please tell me that you do not really think that game devs update the forum threads themselves? Please?

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
80% we are close guys only 20% left
guess we can finally say we can make it in the next 4-6 months....hopefully
:whistle::rolleyes:
glad your managing those expectations carefully...... it was 70% in December 2019.... 10% in 7 months, plus dont forget the years of testing of the beta with no animations, then testing of the full version.... current ETA is believed to be sometime this decade... if everything goes to plan that is. Cant have any specific deadlines can we, Icstor loves to build himself a get out in to every post when he decides to continue the laziness

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
Soooo... I read a post from ICSTOR on Patreon from three months ago. From what it sounds like he has a team helping him with renders and writing for most of the girls, while he focused on writing.

One big issue, however. ICSTOR is also working on a new game (or so he claims). There were patrons that were rightfully outraged by this decision, since there hasn't been an update since LAST YEAR!!!

So yeah... I predict a new update by the end of the year... yay...

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes