Akeemi

Apr 29, 2020
Funny how these days criticism gets converted to hate if enough people present the same critique. It doesn't matter if it is justified, balanced or deserved, get a large enough group to say that something is no longer good, and by magic you have a hate mob.
Talking about to be Depressed of working too much and get tired of his own success? And to decide to make a break for 1 year and to be on a holiday and in party mode? lol . But he don't paused the monthly Payment Pledges? A whole Year a bunch of thousands of people just pumped the money to him like charity. Don't you think the hate, critisiscm is well deserved? Till 2018 it was all good! V0,5 was Epic. 4 Large Major Updates, and a X-Mas Special too - Awesome!
But then... ? Is it now trendy these days to get milked and fooled? Do we have to accept everything from criminals? I don't decided that this game is no longer good. Just his work ethics and morals are. No Self Esteem this guy i would be Depressed from the hate i earned if i where him.

Last edited:

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
Talking about to be Depressed of working too much and get tired of his own success? And to decide to make a break for 1 year and to be on a holiday and in party mode? lol . But he don't paused the monthly Payment Pledges? A whole Year a bunch of thousands of people just pumped the money to him like charity. Don't you think the hate, critisiscm is well deserved? Till 2018 it was all good! V0,5 was Epic. 4 Large Major Updates, and a X-Mas Special too - Awesome!
But then... ? Is it now trendy these days to get milked and fooled? Do we have to accept everything from criminals? I don't decided that this game is no longer good. Just his work ethics and morals are. No Self Esteem this guy i would be Depressed from the hate i earned if i where him.
What does any of this have to do with what I wrote?

Reactions: metalspace

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
For all patreon. Just stop.He dont deserved us anymore.He still milking us without working on the game. That is totally scam. There are many good game out there need our support. Not this lazy dude.

• Hey there
Reactions: Robbery1211

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
Google Translators fault, it sounds not so awkwardly in my Language. My English in not really good. But hey maybe u can try it in my Language too, maybe this will entertain me aswell?
But i stop this shit now and no more funny replies to u. It's useless anyway . I needed just some room to release my anger and frustration.
Well then, perhaps the next time you're upset and don't understand what somebody writes, just don't reply. And as for not taking it in English, you can start by taking it in my language.

• Angry
Reactions: Akeemi

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months

Thread Updated
: 2019-12-02

............ sooo? O_O
So you get the abandoned tag on your game and then what? Who is Pepé Le Pew, is this ICSTOR? If not, he didn't post his game here anyways. If he didn't post his game here, why would he care if it gets the abandoned tag. He obviously doesn't care about losing Patrons due to not posting any type of updates.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
So you get the abandoned tag on your game and then what? Who is Pepé Le Pew, is this ICSTOR? If not, he didn't post his game here anyways. If he didn't post his game here, why would he care if it gets the abandoned tag. He obviously doesn't care about losing Patrons due to not posting any type of updates.
Well, I don't know other users, but when I see a game with the tag of abandoned, I discard it ipsofacto regardless of whether it has a lot of quality, or many updates. The fact that I know that the game is unfinished and that it never will be seems enough to me not to want to start it in case I like it and stay even worse than when I started it because I couldn't finish it. Maybe there are many people who do not think like this and still play it, but there will also be people who think like me and when they see it with the tag I will not even start it, much less support it in patreon.

Reactions: Higler Red

akenedy

May 3, 2017
Wow, 6+k patreons for a dead horse game, that is a lot of desperate folks willing to throw away money. Even when the updates drop judging by the previous ones this game is artistically and spiritually dead, are pretty pictures of pixelated boobs worth that much...

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Pepé is a good guy, and not the skunk some people make him out to be.

He (the real person, not the cartoon character) will be a disappointed as anyone that the game has stalled, for a variety of reasons. Continuing ill health quite possibly - disenchantment no doubt, also at the ferocity of some of the feedback - also fatigue/exhaustion, I guess, how long it takes to create elaborate, massive games. The spirit may be willing, but the flesh is weak.

Reactions: Robbery1211

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes