Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Story is well like most of this type, graphic is actually not bad even animatons are ok. Main character is really pathetic - he looks and behave like total kid, really young one and only adult think in him is his dxxx. Strangly most girls looks adult like - except for one - and you actually never do her in the end - LOL she the best match i guess for this little creep since she's as stupid as he :D. Strangley scence looks really soft like MC doest heave any drive nor initiative - even in the scene with lightning :D is weirdly soft. Good and quite a lot of "scenes" with older then protagonist girls...with skinny child like MC (thats why they look kinda old next to him).
Agree with everything. I get that the MC is supposed to be a lil shit but if you're gonna be an asshole at least don't be a pussy :ROFLMAO: but I think my main issue with him is how the women keep calling him sexy, muscular and strong. it really makes the story ridiculous and does nothing but make me laugh. My bias against the MC's ugly childlike look is what prevented me from downloading in the first place, but the women are hot at least.

Akeemi

Apr 29, 2020
And still there is 6662 stupid people paying him for absolutley nothing
If some of them reads this forum, and stops the payments. I'm Super Happy. Justice !
But every Site for Adult Games is full of Icstor Hate. Maybe a talk on his Discord Channel will be more effective.
He can get his Pledges for the work but first he has to Deliver something. 2 Years of milking People is really enough.

Last edited:

cc31

Nov 21, 2018
This is so spot on. When you have people still supporting him even when he is so blatantly milking them, why wouldn't he take advantage of it? We can get into the morals and ethics of why not, but he has already shown that he either has none or they are very low and only exist to serve his whims and desires. But that is besides the point, because he has enough followers that are either so loyal to the point of stupid or literally have money to just piss away or both. I get that game design takes alot of work and that work takes time to create something great, but there is a point when the game design excuse becomes the dev just milking people for the money, which has obviously happened here. I am very happy that I never gave a dime to him. When I found this game, I really thought about it, but then I saw how the milking had already begun and decided not to. Just wish others could see this for what it is, but he has continuously duped over 6,000 people and made a shit ton of money doing so. I agree in you saying why wouldn't he continue duping them? So, yeah this will stay on my watch list, but I don't expect much and will certainly never give a penny to this developer.
Exactly. If he finishes this game soon, and lets say the "new" game isn't as successful as this game, then that would be lost opportunities for milking during this game's development. Who would want to miss the ride on this train! (if not stupid). Dev not communicating and sticking to his words are definitely some of the problems. But the bigger problem comes from all the patrons who are still continuing to support a dev that does not even care to give a monthly update (though he promised a more frequent update, I think biweekly). Anyway I won't spend much time in this thread.

Thanks Mab for adding your thoughts.

Reactions: Mab's Thrall22

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
Quite frankly I think we should just close this discussion link down. It is getting nowhere. Start from scratch if or when Icstor finally wakes up.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Agree with everything. I get that the MC is supposed to be a lil shit but if you're gonna be an asshole at least don't be a pussy :ROFLMAO: but I think my main issue with him is how the women keep calling him sexy, muscular and strong. it really makes the story ridiculous and does nothing but make me laugh. My bias against the MC's ugly childlike look is what prevented me from downloading in the first place, but the women are hot at least.
Also, don't be a rapist. Or someone who coerces others into sex.
If some of them reads this forum, and stops the payments. I'm Super Happy. Justice !
But every Site for Adult Games is full of Icstor Hate. Maybe a talk on his Discord Channel will be more effective.
He can get his Pledges for the work but first he has to Deliver something. 2 Years of milking People is really enough.
I'm not. While I think he is very disrespectful to his patrons, I don't think others should stand in the way of others making money. Now, if they read this forum, realize he is kind of a knob and doesn't deserve that money, fine, but, not justice.

Alright everyone, it is time again, will we get an abandoned tag, or will we get a post from him, most likely talking about mental health?

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
he should actually return the money he got the last year or so this is stealing. as i said if you are still depressed after having 10000x of fans and paycheck of couple of 1000 you are faked i would kill for your life mfer

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
Also, don't be a rapist. Or someone who coerces others into sex.

I'm not. While I think he is very disrespectful to his patrons, I don't think others should stand in the way of others making money. Now, if they read this forum, realize he is kind of a knob and doesn't deserve that money, fine, but, not justice.

Alright everyone, it is time again, will we get an abandoned tag, or will we get a post from him, most likely talking about mental health?
He will probably inform us that the work is going to take a long time because of the pandemic and he will go on for another 4 months and it will be 4 months more wages.

The work he does is wonderful, but how he does it looks like a bottomless pit.

Akeemi

Apr 29, 2020

Of Course u dont't like the idea of stopping him from making money. You're a Dev too. Dont' get me wrong he can make some money cause the game is fantastic! But not that huge amounts for a zero output and a nonexistent Service.
Nothing will change when the payments are still flowing. His patrons needs to realize that he's a betrayer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Three Point

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
This is one of the few Vn`s that I always planned on playing but never got around to.
With all the anger and update issues, is it even worth me trying it?

sh0x

Jun 6, 2017
The visuals are extremly well made, I just wish someone else would take over Icstors style of work, someone with a proper work ethic that isn't busy scamming his patreons out of their money

Reactions: Akeemi

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Ah, ok thanks. Shame, it sounded like it has a fair bit of content as well, but not interested if won`t be finished before I die :eek:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Thanks guys for reminded me to unwatch this topic as routinely checking out new comments after being notified is a waste of time. Every other comment is just somebody wanting to whinge and moan about no update and his patreons as if nobody else has done that 1036464664 times already.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes