Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Well that's not the problem or fault of his Patreons or his Fans. He gets Payed for his work and the People wants a Update . 6000 Patreons can't be wrong.
He's one of the Highest payed Developers for Adult Games and not a Amateur or a beginner in this. But his Service is just Pathetic.
Losing his Inspiration is just the Problem of the Author himself, but everybody get this from time to time that's no reason to keep the people in the dark and waiting for so long.
He Could Improve his Team/Staff and hire new people. Or just talk to his Patreons. Thousands of People would give him Inspiration with pleasure!
But no Life Sign since January 2020. But the Check every month comes Handy.
Give This Game to MrDots and we could get every 2-3 Months a new Update.
And to Start a new Project would make a lot of people mad.
Give This Game to NLT and we could get every 2 weeks a new Update

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
The countdown has been going on for several days on Patreon 96-> 94-> 92% :unsure:
Oh no! Now he's only 92% as likely to give us the non-looped animations he promised at that tier! You know, the ones we never got even after he hit the goal years ago....

Hey, remember when this game was supposed to release in June? Or was it February?

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

cc31

Nov 21, 2018
I discovered this game when it was at version 0.5. Pledged for 2 months and started seeing a big drop in communication since then and stopped pledging. I pledged again when 0.6 was out. I totally support deserving devs. If I ever pledge again for this game, it will only be for major updates.

If he is getting 30k-50k money every month for doing next to nothing, why would he even want to work further. Just think about it! Don't tell me because of work ethics and all (we all know how his work ethics are). Business is going really well for him. Hardly putting any investment, and returns are super high. He can pull this for 3-4 years easily at this pace. Man, if I were him, I would be on vacation mode all the time! I would only want to work if I see that my earnings are dropping. And its not like he is obligated to deliver anything. Nothing is guaranteed. You can only trust a dev by their promises and history (again, we know here how many lies were told and promises broken). Hardly any of us knows him directly, and that makes it so much easier for him to get away with all these.

I still think updates will come but its gonna be super slow. Its a waste of time waiting for it. If it comes out, then good. If not, well at least I have not been throwing money in a pit every month.

Akeemi

Apr 29, 2020
He lost the trust and love from almost everyone. He needs to deliver something in the next time. And YES it's because of work ethics. He's not a nobody and not a Amateur. If you have more then 6000 Active Patreons and much more Ex Patreons. And when u are listed as one of the highest payed Dev's in this Genre you have to do something for it. Some Patreons give him like more then 150 Bucks per Month. looooooool But he's too much in love with the Cocaine
I heard he puts all his rewards in his Drug Abuse and thats why nothing happens. Just Stop the Money for 1-2 Months and he's on track again . But with 6000 Patreons lol... he can do this really for 3-4 years easily. But who wants to wait for so long? This Nice Game gets Destroyed. And the Good Dev's lose all the trust too.
What a type of human goes for 1 year vacation , and don't stop to receive the monthly payments for nothing?
It's time for a unofficial fanmade update hahaha.

Last edited:

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
Vote here:

ICSTOR is the most trendiest, controversial, content creator/scammer of all time, the most talked about F95 thread ever?

1. Yes
  2. No
Press 1 or 2 to vote

My vote: 1

Roger000

Dec 25, 2017
Soon he is coming with new excuse and then hoing to give a new date that might be Next year.
There are more than 5000 pledger right now what are they waiting for i think

Dec 15, 2017
I discovered this game when it was at version 0.5. Pledged for 2 months and started seeing a big drop in communication since then and stopped pledging. I pledged again when 0.6 was out. I totally support deserving devs. If I ever pledge again for this game, it will only be for major updates.

If he is getting 30k-50k money every month for doing next to nothing, why would he even want to work further. Just think about it! Don't tell me because of work ethics and all (we all know how his work ethics are). Business is going really well for him. Hardly putting any investment, and returns are super high. He can pull this for 3-4 years easily at this pace. Man, if I were him, I would be on vacation mode all the time! I would only want to work if I see that my earnings are dropping. And its not like he is obligated to deliver anything. Nothing is guaranteed. You can only trust a dev by their promises and history (again, we know here how many lies were told and promises broken). Hardly any of us knows him directly, and that makes it so much easier for him to get away with all these.

I still think updates will come but its gonna be super slow. Its a waste of time waiting for it. If it comes out, then good. If not, well at least I have not been throwing money in a pit every month.
This is so spot on. When you have people still supporting him even when he is so blatantly milking them, why wouldn't he take advantage of it? We can get into the morals and ethics of why not, but he has already shown that he either has none or they are very low and only exist to serve his whims and desires. But that is besides the point, because he has enough followers that are either so loyal to the point of stupid or literally have money to just piss away or both. I get that game design takes alot of work and that work takes time to create something great, but there is a point when the game design excuse becomes the dev just milking people for the money, which has obviously happened here. I am very happy that I never gave a dime to him. When I found this game, I really thought about it, but then I saw how the milking had already begun and decided not to. Just wish others could see this for what it is, but he has continuously duped over 6,000 people and made a shit ton of money doing so. I agree in you saying why wouldn't he continue duping them? So, yeah this will stay on my watch list, but I don't expect much and will certainly never give a penny to this developer.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes