Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
One more, and probably last, update is certain. I don't know why people keep yapping about there won't be any more. There probably won't be after this last one. But into this update too much effort was put into and he spoke about how everyone finished their part except him so this one will be done alright.

It will be the usual cover-up-the-fact-it-was-abandoned update. I'm really curious how it will affect his patronage when it becomes official.

Last edited:

spas

Jun 22, 2017
One more, and probably last, update is certain. I don't know why people keep yapping about there won't be any more. There probably won't be after this last one. But into this update too much effort was put into and he spoke about how everyone finished their part except him so this one will be done alright.

It will be the usual cover-up-the-fact-it-was-abandoned update. I'm really curious how it will affect his patronage when it becomes official.
Did you see the post from the dev that he was burn aut so he didn’t work on update like 8 months

Reactions: Xtmr61 and ookla

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

At one point he might just release this Update as is right now and call it quits since there is no more demand for the game.
He seem to loose fans by the week if not day, eventually he'll just make this his final release and go on with his previous routine of starting projects, work on them for 3 releases, loose interest, force 1-2 updates more out and than abondem them because he "burned himself out" makeing those

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
He seem to loose fans by the week if not day, eventually he'll just make this his final release and go on with his previous routine of starting projects, work on them for 3 releases, loose interest, force 1-2 updates more out and than abondem them because he "burned himself out" makeing those
Exactly what i'm saying too. The arguement people have here is that he won't. And i'm saying they are wrong. There will be one final. I told several times. If it weren't for such high numbers of patrons he would have abandoned the project without a word but even then he would have released a finalizing update. He always does. To cover up the fact how rushed it was, to make it appear not-abandoned, thinking how this misleads new pledgers, newcomers, into believing he is reliable. It works. Its an effective method, Milf definitely proves it again.

So its 100% that there will be an update. Its just some people mistake the mere mention of an update with 'continuation'. They shouldn't. I'm not talking about he will continue tis game. He won't. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when Milfy City just started, saying that lets see if this much money is enough to make him deliver. Apparently it changed nothing even if its very different now than it was back then. He earns waaay more now which is still not enough to pull himself together. That means no amount of money is enough. But the meantime with this much exposure he can lose a lot. Its not certain he will but now he risks much more than he did back then. Thats what i'm curious about. To see how those numbers will change in the next half year or so.

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
I support my favorite games on Patreon, and I even continue to contribute to AWAM because, while it is taking him a long time, I've had numerous one on one chats with him and I choose to believe he WANTS to keep going, the game is a passion of his, he just seems over his head in terms of how long it takes him to do what he wants to do.

However, like others here, I dropped my Patreon support for Milfy City because I believe he has no desire to finish the game, he's already trying to get funding for a new one, etc. AND I will never support one of his games again, no matter how good the buzz is.

FWIW

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Exactly what i'm saying too. The arguement people have here is that he won't. And i'm saying they are wrong. There will be one final. I told several times. If it weren't for such high numbers of patrons he would have abandoned the project without a word but even then he would have released a finalizing update. He always does. To cover up the fact how rushed it was, to make it appear not-abandoned, thinking how this misleads new pledgers, newcomers, into believing he is reliable. It works. Its an effective method, Milf definitely proves it again.

So its 100% that there will be an update. Its just some people mistake the mere mention of an update with 'continuation'. They shouldn't. I'm not talking about he will continue tis game. He won't. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when Milfy City just started, saying that lets see if this much money is enough to make him deliver. Apparently it changed nothing even if its very different now than it was back then. He earns waaay more now which is still not enough to pull himself together. That means no amount of money is enough. But the meantime with this much exposure he can lose a lot. Its not certain he will but now he risks much more than he did back then. Thats what i'm curious about. To see how those numbers will change in the next half year or so.
I dunno why you would think it's 100% we get an update for this game. It's been a year since any actual content and despite multiple promises by the dev over the course of the year that the update would be done within a month or two, absolutely nothing has materialized.

Fans of this game are like a beaten spouse at this point, keep coming back for more thinking that something is gonna change. Hint: it isn't.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Can any hero please tell me where Carolines spare room key is? I already reached the drunk text message after the robbery but her room is still locked...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can any hero please tell me where Carolines spare room key is? I already reached the drunk text message after the robbery but her room is still locked...
visit her office in the shop dureing the day, interact with her window.
Return at night and search the place
I dunno why you would think it's 100% we get an update for this game. It's been a year since any actual content and despite multiple promises by the dev over the course of the year that the update would be done within a month or two, absolutely nothing has materialized.

Fans of this game are like a beaten spouse at this point, keep coming back for more thinking that something is gonna change. Hint: it isn't.
It's exactly as you say, yet it also answers your question... as you pointed out he had done this before... we are referring to his previous projects, which is why we believe he makes a final push at some point... likely in the later future... to release a "final" Update.
visit her office in the shop dureing the day, interact with her window.
Return at night and search the place

RockTanim

Mar 5, 2020
What is the system requirements to play milfy city on android? The game of lains mod is crashing frequently. Can anybody help me with that? Milfy city 0.5 was good in android....

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Armchair 2.jpg

(I'm sorry but this thread is bringing the memester out of me too. I hope we get a lock down soon :sneaky:)

Reactions: cooldude33
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes