yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Project X ???
Stop fooling around and just abandoned this game.
" He develops a new game because he gets tired of the game he developed "
Oh, my God. Is this bullshit!

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
His next game is going to go exactly the same as this one!.
It will reach update 4-6 then, "I've lost interest and am moving to a new project!."
Along with the usual BS about health being bad ect during those updates delaying them by months!.
Meanwhile this game will still be waiting on its next update. (That was due months ago!)
If i come back next year I'll still be waiting for MC 0.7, With no reason for delay other then...
"I'm still working on it I've just been busy with project X, But I'm losing interest in that so Maybe I'll release MC 0.7 at the end of the month?"
This Dev is nothing more then a Scammer, If you don't see that by now your either Blind or delusional!.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
patrons

My prognosis; 3 months from now to have to post again and avoid being abandoned, it will return to 7k patrons easy.
eh truth be told i don't rly mind.
if sooo many people still supp this dev after puting out prty much 1 uptade in 2 years than they deserv what they get....
for me, it's the same as any other game, look at the main stream AAA game industry, everyone complains yet everyone falls over themself on rout to the in game shop when the new skins\season passes are 50% off, i'm glad the game X\Y or Z from AAA devs suck, people don't deserve any better, the same in this situation, i'm glad the people that supp him do not get anything,if after all this time someone still tries to def the situation that this game is in....

• Haha
Reactions: PinkGoddess

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
"Project X" is "10% complete", while MC is at "80% complete". Think it's been there for a while. I'd expect Project X to come up fairly quickly, while MC slogs through "85%", "90%", "95%" and of course "testing". There will finally be a half-assed update released mid-summer 2021, followed by an announcement that he's abandoning MC in favor of the new project, because working on two projects "was harder than I thought". New fap gamers will go gaga over the new game, while vets will roll their eyes and warn them not to expect him to finish it.

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
Let's be logical here. Milfy City is still trending at number three. New people see it, download and play. Like what they see and subscribe to his patron. I would like to bet that the 6000 patrons who subscribe when he was up and running, is nothing like the 6000 or so he has now. We could help by removing the downloads from this site.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Let's be logical here. Milfy City is still trending at number three. New people see it, download and play. Like what they see and subscribe to his patron. I would like to bet that the 6000 patrons who subscribe when he was up and running, is nothing like the 6000 or so he has now. We could help by removing the downloads from this site.
Well if he is a supporter of f95 don’t hope for change

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes