Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Why is everyone so angry? Do people need endings or somethin? Is it because of a patron thing?

This game is frigging great, there is a TON of content, a TON of scenes that are really good quality and animated well. Nice story, a map with exploring and different collectible hidden scenes.

Great game! Sorry for all the hate in comments, maybe there will be future updates for the hungry milf city fans :O

Dang, hate mob is real :c just a 3d sex game at the end of the day guys lol. Still a great game anyway, don't care if you never completely finish it personally it was a blast to play as is and has tons of hot scenes, but it does seem sketchy to continue to receive funding for a game you are no longer working on.
I do not see much hate regarding the game, I see a ton of well deserved hate for the so called developer better know as a scammer constantly coming up with endless excuses to get paid for doing shit. In truth more people should be complaining and pushing the good developers to abandon Patreon and go to other platforms as this is the only way to get the attention of them so they finally do something about shitbags likes Icstor.

666rosebug

Feb 8, 2019
I can easily agree and understand frustration more now with some better insights, the game is great and deserves to be finished. And if the dev is going to receive all this money and leave a game unfinished for so long with so little care for fans, it is disrespectful to patreons and fans. There should be more talk of whats going on with the developer, he can't just have all these people saying hes a con person and doesn't want to come through on stuff, who knows if that is the full truth =/

Sorry for all who have paid monthly and received no updates for years, Sarah still trapped in her bed room dang, never thought she would end so quick being a main character. Even mom ends sort of quick lol.

This game is so good, so I was sort of defending it naturally because I enjoyed it a lot. But with all the patrons and lack of updates of years , it makes sense to have negative feelings toward the developer. Sorry y'all. I would love to see this game finished and will check back every year for new additions. "Project X" is ambitious imo, I agree the dev should finish the Milf City game first since so many had supported him for that game.

I am not sure how to even feel about it anymore, I am facepalming too. The game is so good that I want to defend it, but I understand how it can be really messed up to support a guy for years and receive no updates :c

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I can easily agree and understand frustration more now with some better insights, the game is great and deserves to be finished. And if the dev is going to receive all this money and leave a game unfinished for so long with so little care for fans, it is disrespectful to patreons and fans. There should be more talk of whats going on with the developer, he can't just have all these people saying hes a con person and doesn't want to come through on stuff, who knows if that is the full truth =/

Sorry for all who have paid monthly and received no updates for years, Sarah still trapped in her bed room dang, never thought she would end so quick being a main character. Even mom ends sort of quick lol.

This game is so good, so I was sort of defending it naturally because I enjoyed it a lot. But with all the patrons and lack of updates of years , it makes sense to have negative feelings toward the developer. Sorry y'all. I would love to see this game finished and will check back every year for new additions. "Project X" is ambitious imo, I agree the dev should finish the Milf City game first since so many had supported him for that game.

I am not sure how to even feel about it anymore, I am facepalming too. The game is so good that I want to defend it, but I understand how it can be really messed up to support a guy for years and receive no updates :c
The game itself is fun, no argument with that aspect. I think most people on here enjoy the game but we are fed up with the developer. As far as checking back in a year that sounds about right. The most important point is do not pay for this game. If you want to pay and support a game choose a developer that does what they say they will and encourage them to move away from Patreon. This is the only long term hope to fix this sort of shit. Patreon is well aware of the problem but they like the steady cash coming in from scammers like Icstor so they look the other way and allow it to go on and on. This combined with the fact that the monthly fee to support is fairly low that many people simply forget about it and if a scammer like Icstor can get enough people to forget about the monthly fee they can make a decent chunk of cash for doing nothing but lying.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The game itself is fun, no argument with that aspect. I think most people on here enjoy the game but we are fed up with the developer. As far as checking back in a year that sounds about right. The most important point is do not pay for this game. If you want to pay and support a game choose a developer that does what they say they will and encourage them to move away from Patreon. This is the only long term hope to fix this sort of shit. Patreon is well aware of the problem but they like the steady cash coming in from scammers like Icstor so they look the other way and allow it to go on and on. This combined with the fact that the monthly fee to support is fairly low that many people simply forget about it and if a scammer like Icstor can get enough people to forget about the monthly fee they can make a decent chunk of cash for doing nothing but lying.
I agree that ICStor is among the worst kind of "Dev" you can come across of... however the rest of your post is not reflective to reality.
Patreon might not be the best solution for raising founds in order to allow individuals or small groups without an own budget, as it lacks control or have tools of punishment for not meeting ones own timelines.
On the otherhand it's usefull for those exact reasons for indi Devs, they lack the experience more often than not to accurately plan the development of their game... and even seasoned Devs tend to run into situations, when the plan they made for an Update simply can't be kept.
Without Patreon the Western Erotic community had at best 100 titles of dedicated Devs that had to beg for Pennys of their fans... now we have atleast a 1000 or more titles and more people try themselfes as hobby Devs, some even turn it into a fulltime occupation... sure there will always be blacksheeps when "easy money" is involved, but Patreon is not as lenient to that aswell as you make it sound.

For example you get 2 E-Mails from PAtreon each month, one that tells you their overall charge and one that breaks it down to the different Pledges and the VAT for each (+1 one of your bank or PayPal account about the money transfered).
You can't simply "forget" that you support a Dev, you can only choose to ignore it and than the mistake lies with you.

People that still choose to trust into ICStor are either just blind or are to invested in this project to retract their pledge now that the next release "is so close" (sarcasm if you were in doubt)

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
I mean it really just say something when he's not worked on Milfy, announces a new game and yet is already "doing everything he can" to not lose interest in this new game. He's just started it! and yet he's already struggling not to lose interest in it? That's tells you all you need to know.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Stupid thing is that if he just did 1 big update to Milfy or two medium ones he could essentially include everything anyway. Pop one cherry, add a couple of threesomes and then a moresome and it’s could be enough.

Nothing that bugs me more than Patreon Devs running two projects at a time. It’s one thing if you are a team, but when it’s one guy sitting there doing it it just means that if you like the new project you have to wait longer for updates and if you hate the new project you have to wait longer for the one you do like.

Reactions: nsiac and Jarul

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
____________Once upon a time in somewhere at school________________

Teacher : "What things in this world have unpredictable?"

Kid : 1. End of the day
2. Milfy City Ending

Teacher : "WTF is that..???"

*justmeme*
When-you-ask-anyone-over-50-for-their-wifi-password-meme-3644.jpg

Reactions: saves88

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Because the Dev has to officially announce it as being on hold, and he hasn't because he says he's still working on it but at a much slower pace.

Reactions: Jarul

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Because the Dev has to officially announce it as being on hold, and he hasn't because he says he's still working on it but at a much slower pace.
Another possibility is the developer is really a scammer and just lies and says the game is being worked on. At some point you have to call bullshit and face reality.

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Will the next update be the last? Cause I really like this game and i'd hate to see it with a rushed end like IS 2. Hope this new project of his doesnt affect the continuity of Milfy City, even if it takes a while, I'd love to see this game fully completed.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes