Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I've pretty much blacklisted anything with the ICSTOR name to it. For a creator to be this loose and disrespectful with his patrons and "fans" just shows utter lack of respect for his own craft, if he had any, and lack of the same for those that have engaged his work. When you write a web-novel you write chapters set to release at certain deadlines. You're 100% devoted to that piece of work and there is no side-gig that can derail your focus.
This fella found a golden goose and is tickling it for all the eggs it can lay. I'm looking at what options we have in regards to taking over the title and finishing it ourselves. I know there are quite a few creators that would do it pro-bono, while also denying any profits made to him. The only claim I see that he has so far is on the story and scenes. I'm not yet certain whether he is using stock graphics or if all the 3D work is from his side.
I love the idea and will help out anyway I can. We can call the game milfy city continued with a subtitle directly underneath that says "Fuck Icstor"

Reactions: Moresso

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Version: 0.6e
This was the version I took to translate almost 3 months.
When the developer ICSTOR said it was stopping because it needed a break to deal with health, I soon imagined that this game would park itself and stop receiving updates.
I certainly wasn't wrong.
I just hope that ICSTOR is in good health and one day I can return to work on this magnificent project. :cry:

I have to ask are you sincere ? Do you really believe that all of the delays are because of his health?. If health is the issue how can he supposedly work on another game ?. I highly, highly doubt that much of anything Icstor says is based on any sort of truth. IMO he is nothing but a money sucking con artist and I hope karma pays the ahole back in spades.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I have to ask are you sincere ? Do you really believe that all of the delays are because of his health?. If health is the issue how can he supposedly work on another game ?. I highly, highly doubt that much of anything Icstor says is based on any sort of truth. IMO he is nothing but a money sucking con artist and I hope karma pays the ahole back in spades.
Sorry, I just mentioned such a thing because I didn't even know these stories you spoke about.
If this is really the guy, then the promises he made he must have swept under the rug and even forgotten about this game. :devilish::mad:

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Sorry, I just mentioned such a thing because I didn't even know these stories you spoke about.
If this is really the guy, then the promises he made he must have swept under the rug and even forgotten about this game. :devilish::mad:

If you are bored you can spend hours going thru this thread and you will find an endless stream of broken promises and missed deadlines for the game. Icstor is nothing but a con artist. Don't waste a penny supporting him on Patreon.

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
You know for a game called Milfy City, there is a severe lack of milfs in this game.

Wish western devs would follow suit with japanese devs, at least they are extremely specific and honest with their titles with things like "Wake up in a new world and have sex and get raped with monster girls"
The best isekai forever!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I repeat, ICSTOR is a villain, but the mistake is to be attributed to his patrerons who give him at least $ 20,000 a month for not doing shit.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
That is true and from what I see on trending its a common thing here. Game gets popular and makes money? Increase the length and decrease quality of each update. Its why I only support small time devs on patreon/subscribestar since they more often than not keep a steady schedule.
same. I support those who really need the money and can produce quality work.

manokoh

Jan 25, 2020
1. is there a guide shows all secret cards places?
2. what is the different between normal secret cards and secret scene cards?

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
There is a saying, albeit a local one, about advertisement.

"You want a good rep and good press, however failing that, the next best thing is bad rep and bad press, because the worst that could happen to a business is that it remained unknown and invisible."

Basically bad press and reputation is still press and reputation. How you spin it afterwards isn't a problem when the money comes pouring in. This is pretty much the case here. Personally, I believe that ICSTOR has some potential. I'm uncertain how much of the work is done by himself, but I can't ignore the obvious. He hit it big with a title that is nearly as good as "Being a DIK" or "Rocking Robin", and that speaks volumes.

What I am mostly dejected by is his inability to commit. I've had similar dry spells over the course of my career, and what he is currently facing is something akin to a writer's block.
He is seeing loose ends he can't tie, half-finished storylines and characters no longer worth exploring, coupled with no motivation because the incentive isn't given any longer (money), and as a result the progress grinds to a halt.

This is where he is wrong though. Each of the characters in the game have had good growth. I'm fairly sure we all can agree that developing characters are more relatable and are easier to bond with.
- The "mother" has developed immensely. She has become more selfish and tries to live life in a way that makes her happy.
- The "eldest" has grown from an introverted and ambitious shop owner to a courageous big sister that knows what she wants.
- The "youngest" has become more determined and slightly willful.
- The MC has grown into a really outrageous pervert.

Whenever I suffer the same fate, I make a new mind-map and brainstorm for a few days (I love my whiteboard). I explore options and venues and see where I can plant a plot twist, a new location or maybe even a new but mysterious character.
I even enjoy adult games, like the various F95 titles, to fuel or find inspiration for romance plots or erotic scenes. Reading a good book and returning back to my work a week later, also helps greatly. My editor is an understanding piece of hardware. She knows when I can do it and knows when I need some slack.

So what does ICSTOR need? Here's a short list and this is purely my own opinion:

- A master that whips him into action.
- A planner or organizer, because he apparently fails at keeping deadlines.
- A partner that can chip/invest into his business venture, which will ensure that the work is pushed towards the finish line when more than one individual stands to lose something.

Sorry for the wall of text. I hope you all found meaning in what I wrote and I hope ICSTOR resurrects himself to action.

666rosebug

Feb 8, 2019
Why is everyone so angry? Do people need endings or somethin? Is it because of a patron thing?

This game is frigging great, there is a TON of content, a TON of scenes that are really good quality and animated well. Nice story, a map with exploring and different collectible hidden scenes.

Great game! Sorry for all the hate in comments, maybe there will be future updates for the hungry milf city fans :O

Dang, hate mob is real :c just a 3d sex game at the end of the day guys lol. Still a great game anyway, don't care if you never completely finish it personally it was a blast to play as is and has tons of hot scenes, but it does seem sketchy to continue to receive funding for a game you are no longer working on. And I understand now that being new and impressed by the game doesn't help, because some have been around for a while and have played and financially supported many good games, and they know when a developer is being short with them, and when one that is keeping them updated and cares about their fans.

Last edited:

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
The fact it's a great game is why people are angry, it's been at least something like 9 months now with no new content or updates on progress and when he did finally return, instead of there being news on the update, he came out with an announcement of a new game instead and that milfy was going to take significantly longer to do while simultaniously continuing to take funding for it which more than likely was used on the new game instead of on the things his patreons supported him for, being Milfy.

That's the reason for the hate, not hatred for the game more the developer and his actions.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes