Mar 18, 2020
This topic makes up 90% of the posts and all you would have had to do was read a handful of the latest posts to figure that out.
Again. The fact that 90% of the posts consist of that topic was not my understanding, nor was there any way I could have known that without carefully monitoring this thousand-page thread. I did not know what topics are talked about in the comment section, so how would I have known to look for a specific one? From my perspective, the previous post may have been regarding the same question as mine, or, maybe the 1000th post. I clearly wan't going to take a gamble and start looking through the thousands of comments so I simply asked the question myself. Hope this clears out why I decided not to start scrolling upwards and, instead, posted the question myself :)

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Again. The fact that 90% of the posts consist of that topic was not my understanding, nor was there any way I could have known that without carefully monitoring this thousand-page thread. I did not know what topics are talked about in the comment section, so how would I have known to look for a specific one? From my perspective, the previous post may have been regarding the same question as mine, or, maybe the 1000th post. I clearly wan't going to take a gamble and start looking through the thousands of comments so I simply asked the question myself. Hope this clears out why I decided not to start scrolling upwards and, instead, posted the question myself :)
Just so you know, the irritated reaction you're getting comes from the fact that nearly every comment on here is about how the dev has clearly abandoned the game yet continues to take money meant for its development. Plus, on every page there's at least one comment asking about when the update will happen, even though the comments right before it are about the game being abandoned.

Mar 27, 2018
Just so you know, the irritated reaction you're getting comes from the fact that nearly every comment on here is about how the dev has clearly abandoned the game yet continues to take money meant for its development. Plus, on every page there's at least one comment asking about when the update will happen, even though the comments right before it are about the game being abandoned.
Perfect summary. The mods really should mark the game as onhold or at the very least lock the thread because currently there's next to nothing to discuss when the last update was a year or so ago. There's no point in this thread as so so many comments are people saying the same things either asking about updates or talking about how patreons are being milked or the game will never be finished.

Reactions: legolasbaler
Mar 18, 2020
Perfect summary. The mods really should mark the game as onhold or at the very least lock the thread because currently there's next to nothing to discuss when the last update was a year or so ago. There's no point in this thread as so so many comments are people saying the same things either asking about updates or talking about how patreons are being milked or the game will never be finished.
that is why I actually asked in the first place. no update for a year and yet no [onhold] or [abandoned] tag was really weird. They really should update it

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Because technically when he returned a month or two ago he said that while his primary focus at the moment was in the new Project X game, work will continue on Milfy City but at a "much slower pace" so technically it's still in development but saying it and doing it are two different things, hence the general belief that it's been abandoned and he's just stringing people along.

Reactions: VossJck

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Floating text at the bottom of the screen wpuld work. Just force it into their faces. Then we can shame those that ask.
This will be difficult to do, even for each thread. But I saw something like voting at the top of the threads, and based on this, can do something at the top, where you open any page, and at the top there is an inscription.

Melon Lord

Aug 2, 2020
Because technically when he returned a month or two ago he said that while his primary focus at the moment was in the new Project X game, work will continue on Milfy City but at a "much slower pace" so technically it's still in development but saying it and doing it are two different things, hence the general belief that it's been abandoned and he's just stringing people along.
This is why I stopped supporting him on Patreon. At this point, I just feel scammed.

Raczel

Feb 13, 2020
Hi. Where is the 0.6e walkthrough?? I looked for it but didnt found it.

Playing the game for first time :3

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Hadgar and Arshavin

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
This will be difficult to do, even for each thread. But I saw something like voting at the top of the threads, and based on this, can do something at the top, where you open any page, and at the top there is an inscription.
Like a header notification. Then when they come in and ask, everyone just says look up. Simple yet useful.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

taxophon

Nov 24, 2019
I've only got one question. Why isn't this game tagged as abandoned? I've been checking on this game since 2018 and waiting for at least two updates to return to it once again, but now it seems like this game's sole purpose was to transform its forum thread into a platform for f95zone's biggest chat room. If I remember it correctly, the next update was supposed to release in December 2019. Great progress so far. Keep the business up, Icystore.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I've only got one question. Why isn't this game tagged as abandoned? I've been checking on this game since 2018 and waiting for at least two updates to return to it once again, but now it seems like this game's sole purpose was to transform its forum thread into a platform for f95zone's biggest chat room. If I remember it correctly, the next update was supposed to release in December 2019. Great progress so far. Keep the business up, Icystore.
Probably because its not "officially" been abandoned. The devs keep saying update incoming, whether or not you want to believe its coming or its just a scam, is another story. But the dev hasn't "officially" abandoned it yet. If there ever is an official abandonment message it would be no surprise to anyone. As far status "supposedly" there's an update coming

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes