1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Could you not have scrolled up a couple of posts? This is answered every 3-4 hours, tops.
that does bring up a good point. in huge threads like this questions about status and future updates happen constantly. sometimes within the same page. is it possible to edit the op so that there is a status section to avoid like 90% of the repeated questions?

It's a collab with irredeemable, the creator of Teacher Pets. That game is also on-hold since early 2018 to give full attention to this project.
i thought it got canceled because he was forced to remove the blackmail and mind control drugs which were a major part of the game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that does bring up a good point. in huge threads like this questions about status and future updates happen constantly. sometimes within the same page. is it possible to edit the op so that there is a status section to avoid like 90% of the repeated questions?
considering that most people asking these questions wouldn't read such a section, all that would change is people telling them to do it

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
Hmm possibly, I'm not suggesting that all games grind to a halt as they get more, all I'm saying is that for many games I've followed content has slowed as their income increased.
Milfy City, Corruption, Waifu Academy, Summertime Saga, Superpowered, WVM, Rogue-Like: Evolution, and many more have fallen into this trap.

Then you have the every singe game that is abandoned that still make quite a lot in patreon revenue, that's the worst case scenario in all these cases (though unlikely)

Some exceptions I've witnessed are MITY (although they have slowed down recently), Mr.Dots, KsT, Jikei, Runey and at the very top of professionalism and work ethic is NLT Media.

Finally, there are the devs who've completed their game and continue to reap income but have yet to start a new game (this is similar to the previous examples, I think)
I'm gonna disagree with your grouping of WVM. Dev has made it abundantly clear he's had some life issues and has paused pledges for three months straight.

Mar 27, 2018

i thought it got canceled because he was forced to remove the blackmail and mind control drugs which were a major part of the game.
They wouldn't bother reading it.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This patreon funded way of making game needs to have a failsafe. Not delivering for such a long time, still charging patrons and then having the audacity to go switch to another project? Yeah real scum behavior. At a certain point, it becomes a scam and should be punished accordingly.

Mar 18, 2020
Could you not have scrolled up a couple of posts? This is answered every 3-4 hours, tops.
Usually i read pretty much all the comments but since there are 2368 pages of comments there was no knowing if and when the question was previously asked, so I wouldn't have known to scroll upwards. Thanks for the answers, though :)

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Usually i read pretty much all the comments but since there are 2368 pages of comments there was no knowing if and when the question was previously asked, so I wouldn't have known to scroll upwards. Thanks for the answers, though :)
This topic makes up 90% of the posts and all you would have had to do was read a handful of the latest posts to figure that out.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
This has been suggested a number of times since I joined and there isn't a specific policy about this. Some of the page owners will maintain a summary but the expectation is that people can, at a minimum, just go to the last page or two and find out - especially in a thread such as this where the primary topic of discussion is development progress.

But if and when I became a page owner...hell yeah, I'd have status on the first page.

Reactions: 1800 Mr. Tourture

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
I mean I hope this game gets an update but if it was me personally given the fact the next chapter has been stuck at 80% finished for so long and I know people have been waiting for it, I would finish that and get it out before starting on a new game. He's even said that while work will continue on Milfy City it will be at a much slower pace as he works on the new game, I'm sorry no. If it's 80% complete then the decent thing to do would be to finish that other 20% first and get the chapter out and then start working on the new game, if that's how you want to do it. Not return from a break and reveal that you're working on a new game and that Milfy City will continue but at a much slower rate. Do I hope it does indeed get worked on, yes but at this point it wouldn't surprise me if he just annouces he's abandoning it. for the new one.

That being said, great wallpapers Raminita

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2018
I'm gonna disagree with your grouping of WVM. Dev has made it abundantly clear he's had some life issues and has paused pledges for three months straight.
Oh my bad, I wasn't aware that he paused pledges, I take back what I said. A lot of times when devs take breaks they continue taking pledges, wasn't aware that the dev of WVM paused them, mad respect for them.

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
This patreon funded way of making game needs to have a failsafe. Not delivering for such a long time, still charging patrons and then having the audacity to go switch to another project? Yeah real scum behavior. At a certain point, it becomes a scam and should be punished accordingly.
Who would want that? Patreon gets a piece of all the money, so they'd lose on it. The contributors can pause things if they want to, so from their perspective they'd lose. Patreons who give money without caring about when updates are delivered will hardly care about a change like that.

In general, most of those involved would not benifit from that change, moral or not.

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Who would want that? Patreon gets a piece of all the money, so they'd lose on it. The contributors can pause things if they want to, so from their perspective they'd lose. Patreons who give money without caring about when updates are delivered will hardly care about a change like that.

In general, most of those involved would not benifit from that change, moral or not.
And yet they've clamed down on their rules when it comes to incest in games...

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes