Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I don't know why "it's a pirate site" is used as an excuse to keep on keeping on with giving people like Icstor unbranded and with no warning of the dev's documented and consistent behavior exposure. I frequent plenty of pirate sites for software and games. Guess what, if you're a scammer/insert malicious code/don't deliver you get yourself/your scene group banned and branded as such. They have standards. Being a pirate site doesn't make that an impossibility.

Taking your hands off the wheel and throwing them up saying "oh well" while admitting you know Icstor is purposely gaming the system laid out for preventing his works from being labeled as abandoned is silly.
I don't really understand what 's your point here. You want mods to put prefix abandoned at game title? You think it will change something? Not really, it was already marked to abandoned, moved to the off topic (sounds like good idea though). Nothing did change. And honestly, nothing will change. Pirate forums can't regulate market (it seams like ultimate goal of all put abandoned brigade... mods will put tag, he will got punished and he will start working his arse off, and we will have harem ending with 200 animations of threesome with Caroline and Linda... or Celia and Aunt... or whomever).
He is lazy, and he get bored with this game. Forum stuff cant do anything about it, and they won't do anything about it, as it's not their job either way. Just get over it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: PinkGoddess

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Just curious - you can't read back a page or two? The state of the game at any given moment is never further than a dozen posts back.
Simple really when you search it comes up with a million hits. That being said I still found trolls... go figure. Either way thanks for the info. Still 80% for how long it has been seems... a little off putting for this game.

*Edit* Always wonder why there isn't a pinned post with updates on this site anyway.

parfenandrej

Apr 30, 2020
i just started playing the game recently but i just want the ending of the main girls
that was my first adult game
i start my invite with f95 finding information about milfy city
nowadays ive played all popular projects from here

when i first time this topic
there was 70%

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
I don't really understand what 's your point here. You want mods to put prefix abandoned at game title? You think it will change something? Not really, it was already marked to abandoned, moved to the off topic (sounds like good idea though). Nothing did change. And honestly, nothing will change. Pirate forums can't regulate market (it seams like ultimate goal of all put abandoned brigade... mods will put tag, he will got punished and he will start working his arse off, and we will have harem ending with 200 animations of threesome with Caroline and Linda... or Celia and Aunt... or whomever).
He is lazy, and he get bored with this game. Forum stuff cant do anything about it, and they won't do anything about it, as it's not their job either way. Just get over it.
That was a lot of words, insinuations, and purposeful misconstruing to say "you're wrong, shut up" that you tend to do to lots of people. Thanks though, I'll file your opinion.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
There are allot of comments in this thread about how Icstor is burned out from developing games... Think about that for a minute. he is burned out and unable to work regularly making a game. Sitting at a desk and typing is too hard for him when he is making very, very good money. I guess the people working for much lower wages in factories, military, or first responders have it easy huh. None of these people can just say heck I am burned out and am going to sit on my ass for awhile but hey keeping sending me my paycheck. Icstor needs to man up and grow up or simply quit making games but this endless excuse about being burned out is nothing but totally b.s.

Reactions: eyehategod

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
There are allot of comments in this thread about how Icstor is burned out from developing games... Think about that for a minute. he is burned out and unable to work regularly making a game. Sitting at a desk and typing is too hard for him when he is making very, very good money. I guess the people working for much lower wages in factories, military, or first responders have it easy huh. None of these people can just say heck I am burned out and am going to sit on my ass for awhile but hey keeping sending me my paycheck. Icstor needs to man up and grow up or simply quit making games but this endless excuse about being burned out is nothing but totally b.s.
Problem is that Patreon, and crow-funding generally leave a lot of space for such abuses. I don't know a lot about procedures for refund and complaints at Patreon, but I don't think they will put a lot of effort in preventing it... after all, they earn from pledges... so, finally, there is no a lot options left to us...
Guy is lazy ass for sure, snake oil salesman and what else not, but best way is just to ignore him. Same goes for Aorrta, Gumdrop and rest...
Edit: Of course, there are many responsible developers, thing is, Patreon as platform leaves space for abuse like this, by design.

Last edited:

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Problem is that Patreon, and crow-funding generally leave a lot of space for such abuses. I don't know a lot about procedures for refund and complaints at Patreon, but I don't think they will put a lot of effort in preventing it... after all, they earn from pledges... so, finally, there is no a lot options left to us...
Guy is lazy ass for sure, snake oil salesman and what else not, but best way is just to ignore him. Same goes for Aorrta, Gumdrop and rest...
Edit: Of course, there are many responsible developers, thing is, Patreon as platform leaves space for abuse like this, by design.
Patreon is well aware of the problem but they prefer the steady drip of cash flowing in from the scams vs doing the right thing.

weasgap

Feb 16, 2018
i just started playing the game recently but i just want the ending of the main girls
That'll never happen. .7 might come out and IIRC every main character except Sara was at 4/5. The update will probably give Sara a half baked 4th point, he'll change the max to 4 instead of 5, and then there will be a reverse gangbang scene and it'll be over.

I hope this doesn't happen but I really wouldn't be surprised in the slightest

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
At this point we'll probably get an update at Christmas. Let's keep in mind this game had ONE half assed update in one full year.

OGSage

Jul 1, 2020
that was my first adult game
i start my invite with f95 finding information about milfy city
nowadays ive played all popular projects from here

when i first time this topic
there was 70%
my first adult game was a vn i played back in high school i belive

Apr 12, 2018
The true nature of patreon, the more money a creator gets, the less they work on said game. I imagine the mindset goes something like this "If people are paying me even if I don't release content, why should I even work at all?" I haven't seen one game not fall into this pit, patreon would do well to auto-cancel subscriptions of a certain age if no content is put out, ya know, protect their consumers. Creators would be required to mark a release of content to avoid losing their patrons ofc.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The true nature of patreon, the more money a creator gets, the less they work on said game. I imagine the mindset goes something like this "If people are paying me even if I don't release content, why should I even work at all?" I haven't seen one game not fall into this pit, patreon would do well to auto-cancel subscriptions of a certain age if no content is put out, ya know, protect their consumers. Creators would be required to mark a release of content to avoid losing their patrons ofc.
From my observation this statement is wrong or atleast limitied to a very narrow tester group.
I agree that VNs, more specific in the Real time genre, fall prey VERY easy to that development, however games with a stronger focus on gameplay by tendency don't.
And in regards to auto cancel... the system required to monitor Devs, categorize them into different "creative classes" and create bots to force users to loose their support sounds like an unrequired ammount of work to satisfy non supporters.
Remember Patreon also hosts different kind of artists that work on comission base... be it classical drawing, 3D, Level design for games, writing or what ever of the other countless offers there are

Apr 12, 2018
From my observation this statement is wrong or atleast limitied to a very narrow tester group.
I agree that VNs, more specific in the Real time genre, fall prey VERY easy to that development, however games with a stronger focus on gameplay by tendency don't.
Hmm possibly, I'm not suggesting that all games grind to a halt as they get more, all I'm saying is that for many games I've followed content has slowed as their income increased.
Milfy City, Corruption, Waifu Academy, Summertime Saga, Superpowered, WVM, Rogue-Like: Evolution, and many more have fallen into this trap.

Then you have the every singe game that is abandoned that still make quite a lot in patreon revenue, that's the worst case scenario in all these cases (though unlikely)

Some exceptions I've witnessed are MITY (although they have slowed down recently), Mr.Dots, KsT, Jikei, Runey and at the very top of professionalism and work ethic is NLT Media.

Finally, there are the devs who've completed their game and continue to reap income but have yet to start a new game (this is similar to the previous examples, I think)

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes