Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Funny part, when this project X come out it will be again the same game as previous 6 and all will again go crazy and rating 5 stars and he maybe will go to top 1 on patreon and after year it will go again to version 0.5 and he lost his interest again like in previous 3 games:)

Aug 18, 2019
"good/evil routes with completely different scenes" - - okay, this is amazing, however, this is ICSTOR we're talking about, this game is never going to be completed and will update slower than anything we've ever seen - - he has learned nothing about biting off more than he can chew

i'll say it a million times, the Teacher, Mom, Caroline, and Sara should have been the main target of Milfy City, and only after that entire arc was over, should he have approached other girls, with Judy being the first of the "dlc" characters, and move on to to the Aunts/Twins if he wasn't burnt out

this is going to be Waifu Academy all over again

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
I don't know why "it's a pirate site" is used as an excuse to keep on keeping on with giving people like Icstor unbranded and with no warning of the dev's documented and consistent behavior exposure. I frequent plenty of pirate sites for software and games. Guess what, if you're a scammer/insert malicious code/don't deliver you get yourself/your scene group banned and branded as such. They have standards. Being a pirate site doesn't make that an impossibility.

Taking your hands off the wheel and throwing them up saying "oh well" while admitting you know Icstor is purposely gaming the system laid out for preventing his works from being labeled as abandoned is silly.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Not trolling just curious if this game is still a thing... been a long time since an update.
Yes its a thing. Not an onging, reasonable-to-believe-it-has-a-future thing.. more like the next skeleton in the closet kinda thing. At least it won't be alone in there :sneaky:
If you want a serious answer, well, lets just say that from this point on expect the 'next update' to be the last one. Even if on the off chance it will have more due to monetary pressure or whatnot this is pretty much a dead beat. Icstor already expressed, several times actually as the most recent one is just the last in line, that he is utterly tired of this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpine Eagle
Mar 27, 2018
Just curious - you can't read back a page or two? The state of the game at any given moment is never further than a dozen posts back.
Change the amount of posts that are displayed to 100 and you'd see the same thing at least 10 fucking times. I honestly don't know the people that repeatedly ask updates actually play a VN because that requires them to be able to read.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes