Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Dev fatigue, see TITS. It makes 30k a month on patreon but the main dev just has been doing this work for too long that it's a chore and a headache to his current life.
Dev fatigue seems like a very poor excuse, the game has been in development for over 2 years, and he released like 8 updates with new content in that time. And he hasn't even released an update in a year now.

Real Deggy

May 27, 2020
They're all pretty much carbon copies of each other. It's a shame cause they have decent quality. I had a lot of hopes for Milfy City when I found it. That was before I started looking through this thread.
Yeah but even those games never really had a proper ending he just gets bored and rushes the endings. His problem is that he can't commit to anything until the end
Really is a pattern at this point.
i
Honestly I feel like that's the majority of adult games I've played. Can't remember the last time an ending wasn't just a rushed last screen threesome or one still image of your pregnant love interest.
Good point, as much hate as ICSTOR gets his case isn't really that special when it comes to rushed endings.

Reactions: lookoverthere
May 24, 2018
You wish. I almost got murdered by saying one of their waifus had a terrible personality. I honestly just avoid that thread, it's either spoilers from idiots or the Waifu Defense Force fighting each other to determine which set of pixels is the best waifu.
Come on you can't be serious, how is it bad that they defend their waifu? Just pop in, bait said people and watch the fireworks

Free entertainment/10

• Haha
Reactions: ant007
D

Deleted member 225296

Come on you can't be serious, how is it bad that they defend their waifu? Just pop in, bait said people and watch the fireworks

Free entertainment/10
If you are into it and have the time to spare... sure.
Here, go in there and say "Isabella/Bella is the worst character in the game". Watch the Waifu Defense Force get deployed and Israel your ass.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
If you are into it and have the time to spare... sure.
Here, go in there and say "Isabella/Bella is the worst character in the game". Watch the Waifu Defense Force get deployed and Israel your ass.
when you spew bullshit of course people get mad....

going back to MC, a pity we couldn;t go downtown on the nieghboor milf's cunt...

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I think. Project X is good name! Probable taken some time to invent name like that. :) And map looks big enough for walking from here to there :D.

Patreon guys can start with pledging to start another hypetrain!

Last edited:

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
the most surprising and unexpected news from icstor's last post, is that Lily's going to be updated too :coffee:

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes