alanscott2k4

Jan 14, 2019
I think he enjoys making content that is all about the build up, once a game reaches the point the character has a got sniff of all the people he is living with, he seems to lose interest, like he doesn't know where to go from there or build towards an ending.

Reactions: Mr Secret

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
fried_ could something be done about Icstor? He seems to be playing the system by every 3 months coming back to say he is working on the game without actually showing anything. :unsure:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
fried_ could something be done about Icstor? He seems to be playing the system by every 3 months coming back to say he is working on the game without actually showing anything. :unsure:
I'm not fried_ but...

I reached out to Patreon support after Icstor made the post that pissed everyone off on his website several days ago. I'm a little reluctant to post everything word-for-word, but they suggested that they haven't received an abnormally-high number of complaints and that the "deliverables do not violate Patreon TOS". I decided not to push this with Patreon because I think that trying to apply external pressure could bring undue attention to the entire segment, and who wants that?

I think the only thing that we can do is grin and bear this because as long as people are willing to pay Icstor, or have forgotten that they're paying Icstor, there's not a lot we can do and that's really the Patreon's problem.

It's galling but, realistically, this isn't impacting most of us one iota and the chumps supporting this deserve whatever they get.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
polycentric summarized the current status well, IMHO. The Dev's announcements of deliverables avoid the ABANDONED tag at this site, but that could always change (as would be the case for any game and its circumstances, of course.)

We're just a pirate forum and happen to have a large number of parties interested in the outcome and progress of this game, for various reasons. And this is one of those threads (not unique) where every new piece of information related to the Dev becomes fuel for both hope and a constantly burning fire - not always in equal measure.

So, when conversations here start running too hard against the General Rules, there will be responses to help enable reasonable participation. Among other things, let's try to remember that patrons inhabit this thread as well as pirates.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
polycentric summarized the current status well, IMHO. The Dev's announcements of deliverables avoid the ABANDONED tag at this site, but that could always change (as would be the case for any game and its circumstances, of course.)

We're just a pirate forum and happen to have a large number of parties interested in the outcome and progress of this game, for various reasons. And this is one of those threads (not unique) where every new piece of information related to the Dev becomes fuel for both hope and a constantly burning fire - not always in equal measure.

So, when conversations here start running too hard against the General Rules, there will be responses to help enable reasonable participation. Among other things, let's try to remember that patrons inhabit this thread as well as pirates.
I know nothing can be done on patreon since he didn't break their rules. I was talking about here (F95).
Also what kind of vague answer was that (the second and third paragraphs)? It wasn't even what i asked about. :LOL: :LOL:

I simply asked that because we have lots of new players coming here who have no idea Icstor is leading his patrons by the nose with empty promises of this game being under development without showing nothing. It has been more than 8 months and he didn't even made one single animation for his next update.

Shouldn't we try to warn those people to beware of giving their support to a guy like this?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I know nothing can be done on patreon since he didn't break their rules. I was talking about here (F95).
Also what kind of vague answer was that (the second and third paragraphs)? It wasn't even what i asked about. :LOL: :LOL:

Shouldn't we try to warn those people to beware of giving their support to a guy like this?
Hey, I used this opportunity to gently remind people that how you treat others here should abide by the General Rules ... because there's always an "or else" ;)

Yes, I know what you were asking and responded to it: this is just a forum for gamers (and artists, consumers, etc.) sharing and talking about stuff. And all users are initially given an equal chance to read and/or contribute. Under the General Rules.

And though I shouldn't give even more opportunity for misinterpretations ...

In all Game threads there can be found information on when the last updates were made for the posted content, how to find out more about the Dev beyond this site, all the conversation about the game+Dev since the first OP was published, etc. None of that is hidden or edited based on an "agenda" beyond the General Rules - which are mostly about behavior, structure, process and appropriate content at the site.

There are countless threads with users complaining about a Dev milking, deceiving, etc. their supporters and yet people still decide to support them despite seeing the critics' points. Is that a problem? No, majority rule isn't in effect here - popular and unpopular opinions can be aired.

And that's the point of my last couple of paragraphs above: people are enabled to make up their own minds, regardless of who is invested in one position or another.

If you have a suggestion for better info sharing in the OP that could help users make more informed decisions, that could be an idea for a Ticket, a topic in another subforum, etc.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
hi to all of you I wanted to ask you something but you continue the game talking to Celia and Judy? no because he doesn't let me go on with them and doesn't show me the other women who are missing how can I do ?!

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Wish there was a big FUCK YOU option for the secretary twins, they serve zero purpose when there so many more beautiful women available. Its like going to a 5 star restaurant and ordering french fries absolute waste, unless there's another plot point where the MC fucks them without having to ruin his father's work then I'm all for it. But as of now I feel like a scumbag for even going through their plan.
There is an option like that. You can lie to them during their quest.
hi to all of you I wanted to ask you something but you continue the game talking to Celia and Judy? no because he doesn't let me go on with them and doesn't show me the other women who are missing how can I do ?!
If you unlocked every scene in the gallery on MC's PC then there is nothing you can do. As of v0.6 Judy doesn't have any content worth mentioning, you're not missing anything.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
This game is now updated once a year in October without animations and in November with animations

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
We get it, this game hurt your feelings, but no, we don't care to hear you cry about the bad man is a milker.

You know why it still makes a fuckton of money? Because people care about, they care a lot, enough to log in 50 times per day anxiously waiting for news to comment on.

If you want to something then stop giving Milfy City your money, give it to someone who delivers on time, stop logging and commenting here so it can get off the trending list, leave a bad review and stop recommending this game to other people.

And most of all, go find a good game to play, I guarantee you'll be much happier playing something that makes your pp and wallet satisfied than whining about a dead game.

Maret

Jul 30, 2019
We get it, this game hurt your feelings, but no, we don't care to hear you cry about the bad man is a milker.

You know why it still makes a fuckton of money? Because people care about, they care a lot, enough to log in 50 times per day anxiously waiting for news to comment on.

If you want to something then stop giving Milfy City your money, give it to someone who delivers on time, stop logging and commenting here so it can get off the trending list, leave a bad review and stop recommending this game to other people.

And most of all, go find a good game to play, I guarantee you'll be much happier playing something that makes your pp and wallet satisfied than whining about a dead game.
Remember what the moderator said!

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes