feelright

Jun 17, 2018
i don't wanna wish the guy bad things, but what i really hate is when somebody backstab your trust, he just confessed that he was getting money without working on the project, i hope theres a rule on patreon where if you promise something and you don't deliver it you get shut down.

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
why cant baron just take over milfy city? ICSTOR can fuck off to his retarded project.
No real incentive to do so, You think Icstor will hand it over without wanting the vast majority of any profits? Plus Icstor is actually a team just the main one, Icstor himself is a lazy fuck as its all his stuff that isn't getting done

Reactions: DirtyDozen

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i don't wanna wish the guy bad things, but what i really hate is when somebody backstab your trust, he just confessed that he was getting money without working on the project, i hope theres a rule on patreon where if you promise something and you don't deliver it you get shut down.
There is not and it wasn't even the first time he did it.
Only his Patrons could punish him by leaving... but it's unlikely to happen as those left are incorrectable as it seems

Nov 26, 2019
Pointed out the fact that ICSTOR will most likely get burnt out again and move onto another game and immediately got banned from the discord lmao. He's a scammer and has so many patrons who don't see how hard he's scamming them.

Apr 8, 2018
Played this for the first time last night, and I gotta say the renders are absolutely beautiful but I'm mad that we can't do anything with the Therapist Judy. She is gorgeous....but so is the mom, sisters, twins, hell they all are beautiful!

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Well. The title had a good run. I'm guessing the gig will run out at one point. He can keep milking until it becomes powder.
A shame that I even tried the title. Is a lot harder to accept it as a loss.
To ICSTOR, if you ever bother to check sites such as F95, I bid you godspeed. At one point your lack of commitment and lack of intent to deliver, will be your undoing.
It would be smarter to invest into a team that is actually paid and all you gotta do is say yes, no or cyka blyat, the chillax and enjoy your works getting their releases and see the money rolling in.

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
Pointed out the fact that ICSTOR will most likely get burnt out again and move onto another game and immediately got banned from the discord lmao. He's a scammer and has so many patrons who don't see how hard he's scamming them.
yup Too Late has turned up and doing his usual crying because people are bitching about Icstor..... loves to stealth ban people all the time

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
"I am very motivated and have been working hard on the game, that is why in 3 months I have done absolutely nothing"
And "Icstor" and "Deep story" lmao, this is going to be insufferable to read through
Also, holy shit, the trashgoblin and the other disgusting creature in the same update, that is nine months for the worst update since the game released, at least I guess it has Judy with fixed tits and the bonus pics

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
In 8 months time he made 0 animations for sara XD
That's the worst part since the animations take the most time to render, what's even worse is the time we have to wait until we get to see Linda again...face it guys it's over, this is a write off right here. The fact that Baron Games delivered on his part in the time he had and ICSTOR couldn't even uphold his part of the work shows he had the time but chose not to use it wisely and structure the time he had to dedicate it to this game, but instead put a measly 10% into "Project X".

800+ image renders don't take half a year too produce, you can do that in 2 months (1 month if you're about that grind life). I am talking from experience and other devs can vouch for that to. I am glad his Patreons have dropped by 1000, I think the penny just dropped for some people.

luigi92

Jan 8, 2018
ICSTOR you have to delegate more...
you have the more downloaded game and your patreon decreases over time... You have a fuc*ing gold mine!

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
Don't get me wrong, I like mindless sexual content quite a bit, and the only time dialogue really bothers me is in poorly translated games. However, I'm pretty sure literally anyone could write all the ICSTOR-y dialogue for the update in 15 minutes. I guess script and dialogue are different? Script probably means a basic outline.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I like mindless sexual content quite a bit, and the only time dialogue really bothers me is in poorly translated games. However, I'm pretty sure literally anyone could write all the ICSTOR-y dialogue for the update in 15 minutes. I guess script and dialogue are different? Script probably means a basic outline.
The script here is most likely the Ren'Py code, basically the framework that connects all scenes/renders together and makes the game playable.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes