GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
It's been so long I can't even remember who Lily is. I don't care much about Sara either, I'll take the Judy content and then I can drop this game. I'll be honest, the adult game I'm looking forward to the most is Subverse.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Hahhha, this guy is so funny, many inspirations says.. well, its not so hard improve the plot and dialogues from Milky city in his new project.

Milky City
-Ey sis, wanna fuck?
-No ! ure my brother, piece of shit, perv !
-And now?
-Ok come on !

Let's also remember that he took inspiration from the 50cent series, "Power", to create the pub and the director, there is also Harley Quinn, yeah, this dude is so original and creative for sure !

And his new game is with the name of a film.. dude, too inspirated this guy xdd

Gvcv

Apr 9, 2020
Hahhha, this guy is so funny, many inspirations says.. well, its not so hard improve the plot and dialogues from Milky city in his new project.

Milky City
-Ey sis, wanna fuck?
-No ! ure my brother, piece of shit, perv !
-And now?
-Ok come on !

Let's also remember that he took inspiration from the 50cent series, "Power", to create the pub and the director, there is also Harley Quinn, yeah, this dude is so original and creative for sure !

And his new game is with the name of a film.. dude, too inspirated this guy xdd
Honestly he just makes me mad now. I used to really like the dude around a year ago, when he actually posted info and actually cared about the game. Now hes just milking it harder than yandere dev is, posting info about the new update every 4-5 months in which he apologizes and delays the game even further. This announcement just now literally shows how much of a money milker he is. Look at the progress so far, half a year passed and hes not even half way done with sara, while baron, who is completely new, just finished judy? And now hes adding a new story for Lily? a character who is not even relevant, just so that he can milk the game for another month or two?

DarkSkynen

Oct 21, 2018
Damn Boi he finished their storyline which fokin took 3 months...It seems Dialouge is gonna have to wait for a long journey.
script? what script XD

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
What are the differences between Storyline, Dialog and Script? Too many percentages there that actually do not mean sh*t.

And the "specifications" listed for Project X were none whatsoever. What a joke.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
What are the differences between Storyline, Dialog and Script? Too many percentages there that actually do not mean sh*t.

And the "specifications" listed for Project X were none whatsoever. What a joke.
I think:

Storyline = the story
Dialog = dialogs in text format, implementen in renpy
script = character content implementation (script = source code, python code etc)

Reactions: boxedjack

Fito1234

Apr 16, 2020
He clearly said "do not expect anything until late december". So, no need to talk about anymore. Yeah he said that for new game but IMO, do not expect Milfy City update until late January 2021.

I bet 100$ he started to make new update like 2 months ago. If you make 1(one) render in one day, you can have 547 renders after 1(one) and half year. So he is fully bullsheetting around.

Making big updates in row for Milfy City would bring more patrons to him. He is 100% stupid guy. Whatever, you can't fix stupid.
Totally agree, he even recognizes that there will be people who will leave him on patreon (obviously) and continue with his bullshit that I don't feel like it, I mean seriously? people are paying you for Milfy City smh. Anyway what you said, you can't fix stupidity. At least I found new games that seem much better to me and developers are not morons.

Reactions: Kane Freeman
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes