ArtLink

Aug 9, 2017
I see he's tatic's......
He's will start one buch of project's at once ando 2 month later he's will get tired and need some vocation because have so much work. and he's simp's will love that. hahaha geniu's!

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
View attachment 761828
Don't worry guys, he's going to try his hardest to not drop this new game after the second or third update, he'll also try his best not to leech off of his patrons funding this time, please show some appreciation to the struggle of this poor man, you have no idea how hard it is to continue what you're doing when that thing puts you on a 6-figure payroll.
First of all he is not "poor" at all. He have free money from over 6000 patreons every month without doing anything.
Secondly how the hell do you know he try his best? Just because he drop the new name with 10% progress? with some fake promises?
And the last thing do you know that he already drop 2 projects on the past?
Stop fucking defend this SCAMMER. He dont fucking deserved it. 3 month support him on patreons is my worst decision in my whole life.

Reactions: shatteredbackboard

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
First of all he is not "poor" at all. He have free money from over 6000 patreons every month without doing anything.
Secondly how the hell do you know he try his best? Just because he drop the new name with 10% progress? with some fake promises?
Stop fucking defend this SCAMMER. He dont fucking deserved it. 3 month support him on patreons is my worst decision in my whole life.
Your sarcasm detector is broken.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I wouldnt say he is a scammer. Poor patreon provider service perhaps. He has finished projects in the past. The fact he doesnt cease the donations until he's ready to resume like a lot of content creators due, is pretty shitty. But the fact he's delivered before, I dont think he's reached scammer status.

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
I wouldnt say he is a scammer. Poor patreon provider service perhaps. He has finished projects in the past. The fact he doesnt cease the donations until he's ready to resume like a lot of content creators due, is pretty shitty. But the fact he's delivered before, I dont think he's reached scammer status.
Milking money from patreon without working for whole 8 month is not scammer?
well probably you are one of the loyal cows that will defend him in everything.
He is a scammer also lier that keep telling he is working but he is not, 80% progress for 8 month.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Milking money from patreon without working for whole 8 month is not scammer?
well probably you are one of the loyal cows that will defend him in everything.
He is a scammer also lier that keep telling he is working but he is not, 80% progress for 8 month.
That's real mature, resulting to name calling. In theory we are adults. Act like it.

But no I'm not. I just believe there's a different between poor patreon provider and a scammer. A scammer would never intend to finish or follow through with a project that was promised. Icstor has completed projects. He may have lost interest in this one, but I believe at one point in time they had planned to finish it, when they started it. The fact that they haven't ceased their patreon is just being a poor content provider. Then again, no one is forcing anyone to continue their support for the project either.

yoloman12

Oct 8, 2017
so the can change the thread to hold or abbandond cause if incestor is going to work on another project he's not working on milf city i think thats fair to the other devs

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's real mature, resulting to name calling. In theory we are adults. Act like it.

But no I'm not. I just believe there's a different between poor patreon provider and a scammer. A scammer would never intend to finish or follow through with a project that was promised. Icstor has completed projects. He may have lost interest in this one, but I believe at one point in time they had planned to finish it, when they started it. The fact that they haven't ceased their patreon is just being a poor content provider. Then again, no one is forcing anyone to continue their support for the project either.
You are quiet generous with that definition.
Me and probably most of the guys here call him a scammer because at this point he obviously lost all interest of giving this project the "completed" tag as he has given with his last few projects since he doesn't want to loose his Patrons...
At this point he lost all interest on working on the game nor to end it, which means him still charging people and giving them promisses and hollow lipservice is an act of scamming.
He might have started this project with an intention (as unrealistic as it might have been even for him) to complete the game but that intention got lost in duo time.
If you want to be fair you'd say he didn't start of as a scammer but became one after enjoying the payout of his Patrons for to long

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Wow. This is my first and only played game from Icstor, so I was judging by all these comments about the guy that he never finishes projects. I'm surprised to see completed games in that list. Though tbh I don't plan on playing them.. seems like the guy has a history of prepubescent looking MC's. I was able to look past it here because of Linda and Caroline but I've reached my limit

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
Wow. This is my first and only played game from Icstor, so I was judging by all these comments about the guy that he never finishes projects. I'm surprised to see completed games in that list. Though tbh I don't plan on playing them.. seems like the guy has a history of prepubescent looking MC's. I was able to look past it here because of Linda and Caroline but I've reached my limit
He drop IC2 and Milf villa, he end the game quickly with no sense so ppl cant blame he didnt finish it.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes