Syr96

Aug 5, 2019
Lucky for us there is only a rather small group of Devs running questionable operations... however a common fear is if they keep beeing succesfull the number will eventually and steadily increase.

I'd always advice to watch potential Devs for a while... I have kept watching the Devs I am supporting now for atleast 3 Updates, if the content and update cycle stayed mostly stable (+1 one week at most) in that time I have felt secure enough to put my trust in them... and not regretted it.
The only regretful investments I had made in the past were based on fast decisions.

Also did you guys notice how excited he was in his first post announcing "Project X" and how much it deterriated in that post quoted above?
If he already feels like this after a few weeks of development I have no hopes for the future of this project
Iam just glad that we still have Devs like Dr. Pink Cake. He deserves every Penny he make and more. Very good content, weekly information about his work etc. The best dev on Paetron.

Bumberasds

Dec 1, 2018
can someone please update me on what has happened to this game since last update im hearing a lot of conflicting comments

tomas123

Feb 6, 2019
can someone please update me on what has happened to this game since last update im hearing a lot of conflicting comments
There is no conflict here dude. The creator abandoned it. He has a history of doing that. There is a possibility that someday an update will arrive, perhaps if his Patreon supporters count drops, but I doubt it...

Bumberasds

Dec 1, 2018
There is no conflict here dude. The creator abandoned it. He has a history of doing that. There is a possibility that someday an update will arrive, perhaps if his Patreon supporters count drops, but I doubt it...
Yh he deserves the stick he’s getting then lmao

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are you guys paying for this shit? Why do yall care so much?
A) cause it's fun
B) to warn any new comers of the sheme and prevent him from gaining new Patrons from it
C) As stated above to prove that not all Devs are frauds and frauds should not be supported
D) Some still love the game and just wish for a change of management (or atleast ICStor makeing a miracolous return to his old form)...
The list probalby can go on for a while as everyone has their own motivations... but I gues you get the point

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes