Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
He clearly said "do not expect anything until late december". So, no need to talk about anymore. Yeah he said that for new game but IMO, do not expect Milfy City update until late January 2021.

I bet 100$ he started to make new update like 2 months ago. If you make 1(one) render in one day, you can have 547 renders after 1(one) and half year. So he is fully bullsheetting around.

Making big updates in row for Milfy City would bring more patrons to him. He is 100% stupid guy. Whatever, you can't fix stupid.
He maybe a scammer but he is not stupid at all. Stupid cant scam 6000 peoples money XD

Reactions: User1230

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
so the guy he hired actually finished his part that he was paid for... so why not hire Baron to finish the whole game??? WTF icstor!!!!
Jokes aside, with Baron's knowledge about MC and his work ethic, he should just make his own game, call it Milfy County, and make the story and assets of Milfy City bigger and better. That will be a win win situation; ICSTOR tasting his own medicine and patreons getting a good game.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
see you guys next year :) he akready mentioned late december which mean it wont happen and nothing about milfy city...

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Played this for the first time last night, and I gotta say the renders are absolutely beautiful but I'm mad that we can't do anything with the Therapist Judy. She is gorgeous....but so is the mom, sisters, twins, hell they all are beautiful!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Seriously maybe some new rule needs to be made here for a conman lik Icstor.
He makes a post close to the abandoned tag deadline with just another empty promise saying Milfy City is still "under development" without showing anything. This is intentional to me.

We have a lot of forum members who still come here playing this for the first time and without realizing what is happening. That could help warn some people to keep their support away from this guy.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Milfy City has far surpassed the requirements to be marked as abandoned several times. The project seems to get special treatment for some reason.
It sucks seeing DEV's give up on so many good games lately. There's like 3 categories:

1) DEV's who have completely love their games and projects, and update regularly (NLT, JS Deacon)

2) DEV's who have beautiful renders and storyline games (AWAM, JOHN) but take forever to release an update

3) DEV's who have beautiful renders and great storyline games, but have either fell off the face of the Earth or just lost interest in their game (Milfy City, Because I love Her)

So many good games are being abandoned these days :cry:

pagasus

Dec 30, 2017
I think it was right for him to finish off Milfy City. We should let go into creating a new game fully. Instead of worrying about the game in which he lost interest.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think it was right for him to finish off Milfy City. We should let go into creating a new game fully. Instead of worrying about the game in which he lost interest.
You mean the game he already lost most of interest in given his last post?
ICStors days are comeing to an end... it doesn't take him long enough to even halfway finish a (shorter) game to loose interest.
He scraped by with his previous games, but now there seems to be much more attention on him and he never showed any form of personal professionalism or improvement.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
It sucks seeing DEV's give up on so many good games lately. There's like 3 categories:

1) DEV's who have completely love their games and projects, and update regularly (NLT, JS Deacon)

2) DEV's who have beautiful renders and storyline games (AWAM, JOHN) but take forever to release an update

3) DEV's who have beautiful renders and great storyline games, but have either fell off the face of the Earth or just lost interest in their game (Milfy City, Because I love Her)

So many good games are being abandoned these days :cry:
Great storylane milky and because I love her? Well, I think u and me playing diff version of these games lol

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
What are the differences between Storyline, Dialog and Script? Too many percentages there that actually do not mean sh*t.

And the "specifications" listed for Project X were none whatsoever. What a joke.
Storyline is really only mentioned to make it look like something is finished. If there is zero dialogue written and the script isn't finished, that "100%" means at best he has a flow chart in his head of how scenes are connected.

Reactions: Kondorito
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes