JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Its been over 9 months. Why isnt this abandoned yet? Or on hold? Other games get the abandoned or on hold label far faster.

Its been so long even if a new update comes out I would have to replay the whole game just to remember what is going on.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Its been over 9 months. Why isnt this abandoned yet? Or on hold? Other games get the abandoned or on hold label far faster.

Its been so long even if a new update comes out I would have to replay the whole game just to remember what is going on.
Because this Forum is like Real life... there are rules for everything.
To basically break it down... unless the dev is calling it quits or on hiatus there are certain conditions to be met... and ICStor metodically avoid hitting any of these flags... which is a prove that he atleast is a professional at keeping a corpse alive... or being a scammer if you want to call it that way

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Because this Forum is like Real life... there are rules for everything.
To basically break it down... unless the dev is calling it quits or on hiatus there are certain conditions to be met... and ICStor metodically avoid hitting any of these flags... which is a prove that he atleast is a professional at keeping a corpse alive... or being a scammer if you want to call it that way
Unless you're Gumdrop, in which case your game will be mark as abandoned. Basically both are doing the same but Gumdrop started earlier and doesn't attract as much traffic as MilfyCity, which is why this game won't receive the same treatment.

OMG this game is great! ICSTOR is so talented! Linda best milf! Sara best sister! :love:
Update when?

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
soooo the game is basically abandoned huh what about project x?
I've pretty much blacklisted anything with the ICSTOR name to it. For a creator to be this loose and disrespectful with his patrons and "fans" just shows utter lack of respect for his own craft, if he had any, and lack of the same for those that have engaged his work. When you write a web-novel you write chapters set to release at certain deadlines. You're 100% devoted to that piece of work and there is no side-gig that can derail your focus.
This fella found a golden goose and is tickling it for all the eggs it can lay. I'm looking at what options we have in regards to taking over the title and finishing it ourselves. I know there are quite a few creators that would do it pro-bono, while also denying any profits made to him. The only claim I see that he has so far is on the story and scenes. I'm not yet certain whether he is using stock graphics or if all the 3D work is from his side.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Yeah he got tired of this game and has started working on a completely new game. He says he doesn't even know when he will release the update for this one.
To Be honest MC already fked all the major character. Dev could have finished the game with one more update and move on to next game like Incest story 2.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I've pretty much blacklisted anything with the ICSTOR name to it. For a creator to be this loose and disrespectful with his patrons and "fans" just shows utter lack of respect for his own craft, if he had any, and lack of the same for those that have engaged his work. When you write a web-novel you write chapters set to release at certain deadlines. You're 100% devoted to that piece of work and there is no side-gig that can derail your focus.
This fella found a golden goose and is tickling it for all the eggs it can lay. I'm looking at what options we have in regards to taking over the title and finishing it ourselves. I know there are quite a few creators that would do it pro-bono, while also denying any profits made to him. The only claim I see that he has so far is on the story and scenes. I'm not yet certain whether he is using stock graphics or if all the 3D work is from his side.
hopefully someone can finish it if he doesnt

Reactions: Moricano

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
So work on it is continuing very slowly with no ETA, in other words he could leave it another year or more before eventually finishing it and proclaim people are now funding the new game since he said you could stop supporting me and I'll still give it to you for free when it's done. Or simply not work on it and string people along in the hope's he'll finish it.

I'm a writer so I get the burnout side of things and even needing to take a break every now and then, he'll I've even started new projects because I've lost the inspiration but I've never had people financially supporting me for those, nor did I string them along with BS excuses. I wonder how much of that Pateron money went towards this new game that people kept funding, thinking it was for an update to Milfy City? Hell if he knew what direction the story was going to go, he just didn;t have the time to do it, I'd do the writing for free if it sped up the release.

You can say that forcing yourself to work on a project you lack the inspiration for will lead to a bad product, which would lead to fans complaining about the poor update, in which case you do a post explaining the situation and you cancel the pateron funding until you pick up the project again, not go silent for x number of months and then return, not with an update on the game people had been funding you for but for a new one instead.

Which leads us back to this point where it's apparently being worked on slowly, will get released....eventually and while the "everybody gets it for free when it's done" line is nice, I could easily see him going well people stopped funding me for it so I guess they're not interested I can stop working on it entirely. Or just go well I've said I'll finish it eventually, guess I could leave it for another year or two...

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.6e
This was the version I took to translate almost 3 months.
When the developer ICSTOR said it was stopping because it needed a break to deal with health, I soon imagined that this game would park itself and stop receiving updates.
I certainly wasn't wrong.
I just hope that ICSTOR is in good health and one day I can return to work on this magnificent project. :cry:

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes