zone1978

Oct 5, 2017
I don't unterstand why this thread is not closed yet & game marked as abandonned no matter what the dev pretend. I'm coming back here after something like 6 months of not following this thread & all I read are the same user complaints about dev inactivity/lies. The last update was so long ago that I don't even recall the plot nor the characters' names ... I'd rather learn how to make my own renders than wait for an update now, it would obviously be quicker. See ya in 6 month guys.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I
I'm starting to think we'd get faster updates if we actually gave him less money for a while. We should give the money to another developer instead and see what they do with it.
stopped since he said he’s going on vacation and oh boy...i was right. Specially when he announce his next project i was totally piss off ... this project is no where near finish and i have to say most of it was a mess...ral mes and he planning for next title? I’m glad that i stop at right time.

Mar 21, 2019
I have long written this game off but I definitely miss Sara.
I just want someone to use her model in a different game. I know it's not the same as the Sara from this game, but Icstor is going to flush whatever character was left in her straight down the drain just so he can call the game "Complete". We already have dozens of clones of various models, why not Sara's?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I'm starting to think we'd get faster updates if we actually gave him less money for a while. We should give the money to another developer instead and see what they do with it.
I think that would be the best course of action then he is forced to fully start over to regain his patreon trust by releasing his updates on time.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes