Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
View attachment 791321
Seems like he's still developing MC but at a slower pace, and another game from him from what it looks. IDK if that's good or bad, but atleast we can expect something in the coming months
I mean I said it before but the very fact that he says "I'm doing everything I can atm to not lose interest with this new game" says all you need to know about him. He's already struggling to not lose interest in the game he started making instead of finishing Milfy and he hasn't even released the first version of it yet. The guy's a joke.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
I mean I said it before but the very fact that he says "I'm doing everything I can atm to not lose interest with this new game" says all you need to know about him. He's already struggling to not lose interest in the game he started making instead of finishing Milfy and he hasn't even released the first version of it yet. The guy's a joke.
Well thanks to all brainwashed supporters he probably have new way of income and slow waiting to die the scame

Reactions: daedal

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Shouldn't this have an "on-hold" tag? I mean the dev even admited that he's working on another game.

I understand some would be reluctant to have "abandoned", since the dev said it's still working (lmao) on the game. But an "on-hold" tag should definitely be there.
please put the "blue" tags soo no one talking or arguing in this thread again except new update info :KEK:

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
Im slowly losing hope. Such a shame. Thia game has potetntial fot strong top 3 spot but icstor prefers milking hisfot patreons instead of making contet

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Im slowly losing hope. Such a shame. Thia game has potetntial fot strong top 3 spot but icstor prefers milking hisfot patreons instead of making contet
Only losing hope now? The rest of us reached that point yonks ago and just started cussing the guy out while still managing to discuss the bits of the game we do like... And the missed opportunities.

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
Only losing hope now? The rest of us reached that point yonks ago and just started cussing the guy out while still managing to discuss the bits of the game we do like... And the missed opportunities.
Im patient type of guy. Unfortunately for me every game im exicited for is probably never gonna be finished. Milfy city, a wife and mother (game is planned for 30 days, after 3 years of development we have 11) and some more.
I dont understand why icstor has so much patreons, he doesnt respect them

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Im patient type of guy. Unfortunately for me every game im exicited for is probably never gonna be finished. Milfy city, a wife and mother (game is planned for 30 days, after 3 years of development we have 11) and some more.
Yeah, I was hoping for more from WAM but something whammed one of the routes, IIRC.
Not that I'm a fan of this statement and it's slightly disrespectful in itself but... "A fool and their money are soon parted."

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
It is very true, but if you don't understand why Icstor has so many patrons, imagine understanding to the patrons of Don Milking, aka Kyle aka Gumdrop Games.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Fortunately, we have more devs with jewels like games that I think deserve more viewing and that are constant and cater to their fanbase, as is the case with Ataegina, deliverance, champion, long story short, vis, photohunt, false hero, shut up and dance, midlife crisis, etc.

The problem is that the hope of new players is still kept alive in projects like this that have been ABANDONED by their own developer for more than a year, while other small devs who do take what they are doing seriously have to develop their games in their spare time because they cannot make a living from it despite all the quality they show in their updates.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes