Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i don't know about the future of this game, but Milf City is still one of the best adult games out there
Either you lack experience to compare or your Standards are rather opposing mine (and likely many of the more focal folks around here).
I'd agree if you lowered that rating to being among the better games out there.
The game justifily was a top 10 game until 0.4 (maybe a 10th around 0.5) but after the last Update it droped so far I can't see it reclaim it's former position ever again.

hirino9

Sep 13, 2020
Hi, stupid question maybe, but does this game feature any foot worship? (as opposed to a footjob)
I came here from a megalist on foot worship games by vhal (who marked this as having a lot of foot content), and I noticed that the only foot-related tag here is footjob.

Reactions: Lobasass

ssj4xxx

Nov 6, 2019
Thank ICSTOR for the awesome game, but it wont go great if it's not completed man.
Hope you will keep loving your work in either this or the new project in the future!

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
What kinda content will the new update contain?
What character is it focused on?
Last one was focused on Caroline, right? And previous one on Linda?
So is it Sara now?

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
What kinda content will the new update contain?
What character is it focused on?
Last one was focused on Caroline, right? And previous one on Linda?
So is it Sara now?
Rumor has it that the dad will be the main focus and how he came to have that creepy hidden room in his office. Get ready for a lot of close up dick pics (y)

Lobasass

Aug 19, 2020
Hi, stupid question maybe, but does this game feature any foot worship? (as opposed to a footjob)
I came here from a megalist on foot worship games by vhal (who marked this as having a lot of foot content), and I noticed that the only foot-related tag here is footjob.
Yeah, there are but as an optional thing if you want to

Rayadito

Jun 29, 2020
This was one of the first games I played on this site and I didn't find it that interesting, even so, being one of the ones that collects the most money per month (almost on par with drpinkcake). He has not been able to give an update for many months, this guy may have health problems or is simply ripping them off.

Reactions: kylemorre
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes