JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
If this game is abandoned, someone should maybe update the tags to show that. Judging by the lack of updates, or communication from the dev, this thing might as well be abandoned tbh. The dev probably is riding out his patreon subs 'till he can't no more and then moves on. At least that's what it looks like to me.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If this game is abandoned, someone should maybe update the tags to show that. Judging by the lack of updates, or communication from the dev, this thing might as well be abandoned tbh. The dev probably is riding out his patreon subs 'till he can't no more and then moves on. At least that's what it looks like to me.
He'll pop up again just before the 3 months with no communication requirement occurs. He's done that before.

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
It's a shame this game was abandoned/indefinitely put on hold/stuck in limbo. I'm playing through it again and it's still a good game with good characters and a decent story.

D

Deleted member 2794724

This is a awesome game despite the delay.
However if it was a paid for game maybe then you can complain (or bitch LMAO).

Regardless, the developer could be busy with personal matters or worst, which is more important than to deal with most of the bad comment from users to pleasure their silly desires.(just saying if the shoe fits, no offence)

Without a doubt this is a top game. #Caroline
i would love to see more but life happens we have to understand.

If we really want thing this to happen ICSTOR or Patreon should make a NEW special donate page just to raise fund for new updates.
eg: like $5 per user and show the amount of users that paid to show the support.

let us appreciate the work these developers does even its a hobby.
The developer is still working on this, right?

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
You know, should the dev ever decide to produce an update, it might just skyrocket this game into a whole new league.... almost 2.5k posts on this thread, for a game that hasn't seen an update in goodness knows how long. It's either pure laziness or pure genius that the dev isn't doing anything at the moment.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
This is a awesome game despite the delay.
However if it was a paid for game maybe then you can complain (or bitch LMAO).

Regardless, the developer could be busy with personal matters or worst, which is more important than to deal with most of the bad comment from users to pleasure their silly desires.(just saying if the shoe fits, no offence)

Without a doubt this is a top game. #Caroline
i would love to see more but life happens we have to understand.

If we really want thing this to happen ICSTOR or Patreon should make a NEW special donate page just to raise fund for new updates.
eg: like $5 per user and show the amount of users that paid to show the support.

let us appreciate the work these developers does even its a hobby.
I agree with you, this game was awesome, in my opinion one of the best games ever in the XXX realm. Nevertheless, in my case I do complain because I paid 7 months of Patreon subscription when the minimum was USD $5.00. After a Patron bled (he lost 400 supporters in just one day), he created a new $1.00 category.

Regarding the developer, no, he was not busy with personal matters. He first said that he had a mental breakdown, so he paused Patreon for 4 months, and later on ICSTOR admitted that he had just lost faith in the game, that it did not inspire him anymore, and that he was starting a new project. Due to backslash he commited to hire someone to finish the game for him.

About Patreon, he already had a USD $5 category, and he had to eliminate it and make a $1 category with reduced benefits because he does not commit to anything. The guy has more than 6,000 supporters, and he was the one who removed the total amount earned from his feed because he did not want people to know that the game was making more than USD 20,000 (Gross) per month, and that after taxes and Patreon's cut he was getting 10K monthly, which were for him AND HIM ALONE. So, if he had a drop of decency in his body, he would finish Milfy City without any more payments. He was making more than 100,000 USD per year, NET. ICSTOR is a leech.

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
I guess it's quite simple, the game is so good, and female characters so beautiful that everyone is fighting for it in one way or an other ^^

It might be a little stupid, but I want to ask, would anyone be interested in to re-create the characters in Sims 4 ? I'm asking this because the Sims 4 is an other BIG topic in f95 zone, and maybe we could try to combine our efforts in trying to re-create them ?

Reactions: legolord86

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
If anyone is wandering how it would look on sims 4, this would be the beginning.
Someone on the LL posted a base for VN characters like MilfyCity.

This is the start for Caroline, i'll have to find good pictures of Caroline in order to find the good eyes and the good makeup

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes