Vocal

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
...This page is cyclicle. Go 1,000 pages back (or whenever I last checked in), and it is basically the same conversation.
Yup, pretty much. I'm guessing a bunch of ppl just wait a while and come back to check in. Similar here.

Basically from what I gathered, Icstor lost his passion for the game. After the 0.5 update, he took a break. Then he said he was dealing with some issues.

He broke promises of his deadlines, which cause the fanbase to question him and make fun of him and the ppl paying him cuz of the constant delays. When he finally did release 0.6, it didn't have animation. Even though it said he was....80% done prior to the release. It just showed that he lied about the progress being made. He eventually put the animation in the game. But this was the only update of last year I think. He promised that he'll do better and release updates more frequently, but now we're here nearly a year later. No updates since then, and he wants to do another game.

It's a shame. This is one of the best lewd games. The models of the girls are hot. I suppose my advice to everyone is just check back at the end of the year, every year, to see if there's an update. Because he isn't doing much. As proven, you can't take his word seriously when it comes to promises and due dates. And the progress bar doesn't mean a thing. If this is your fave game, you should check other games to see if you like them. There are few good ones out there that probably isn't as popular as this one, but it might be just as good.

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
0.6... Is that where this game dies?
If there is a continuation on the authors site if so I would gladly pay.
But so far it keeps me or us in the dark...Its better to just put abandoned tag on it and leave it at that.

D

Deleted member 2794724

Don't want this game to be abandoned, Seriously, this is the favourite game for most people like me. Maybe some other dev should take this.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
The funny part in this is that he is still gaining subscribers on patreon. WTF. We should cancel our patreon payments and put some pressure on him since he is filling no pressure to post at all. No update nothing .. #cancelICSTor
That because most site like f95 don’t tag the game as abandoned

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
I'm surprised that this game isn't tagged as "abandoned" yet.
There are certain "conditions" to be met before abandon tag .. i think like

1) the lack of communication (not update) regarding the game with developer. Dev goes MIA or stops responding/updating their page for 3+months like Bad teacher (windwardgames), Our Fate (Cedsense)

2) Dev explicitly stating that the game will no longer have any more updates. like Lust Hero - alteus

Though there are exceptions in every case, like gumdrop still posting on patreon and "updating"/scamming them on next release for 2-3+ years but the page is still labeled as abandoned until the next release of Dual family

Also unlike those and many other dev. ICSTOR actually has quite a few good completed games under their belt.

So, i think this page more or less qualifies for "ONHOLD" tag.

illedesen

Sep 17, 2018
this game is best for my mind. please take another guys this game and update or new game like this animations. please guyss

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There are certain "conditions" to be met before abandon tag .. i think like

1) the lack of communication (not update) regarding the game with developer. Dev goes MIA or stops responding/updating their page for 3+months like Bad teacher (windwardgames), Our Fate (Cedsense)

2) Dev explicitly stating that the game will no longer have any more updates. like Lust Hero - alteus

Though there are exceptions in every case, like gumdrop still posting on patreon and "updating"/scamming them on next release for 2-3+ years but the page is still labeled as abandoned until the next release of Dual family

Also unlike those and many other dev. ICSTOR actually has quite a few good completed games under their belt.

So, i think this page more or less qualifies for "ONHOLD" tag.
Yeah the fact that this game doesn't have at the very least the on hold tag, blows my mind. The dev even said that he hasn't been working on it and is working on another game.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes