HyperNovax

Nov 20, 2018
I read an older post and he says he has few problem in personal life. Maybe that's an explanation for his silence.
Or he work hard (Project X) and he cuts himself off from social networks.
I wonder if on his Discord we have more information.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I read an older post and he says he has few problem in personal life. Maybe that's an explanation for his silence.
Or he work hard (Project X) and he cuts himself off from social networks.
I wonder if on his Discord we have more information.
There is no where with reeliable Infos as ICStor likely doesn't have them himself.
In the past Discord was a place of worship but nothing in regards to information exchange aswell

Reactions: Jarul

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I just made a save, I got Sara on my bed asking about being my girlfriend, is this going to block off fun with Caroline or Linda.

• Haha
Reactions: Constix

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How does the incest patch work, does the dev do it or is it fan-made, just curious how the dev spells neighbours properly but miss spells mom.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I can see Dev lost a lot of patrons. He recently had 6k+ I think. Now 5k.
This is how you don't respect people. People pays and gets nothing. :confused:

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
In my opinion, he does not deserve that much money. He hardly makes a game. The update is once in one/two years. Now, instead of focusing on Milfy City, he creates a second pointless game. Through which we can probably say goodbye to seeing any game from this Dev.

The game is great.. But Dev unfortunately neglects his duties and this game.
So far, he is getting money for nothing, and he should pause patreon income. That would be fair.
Yeah, this guy really got payed 20-30k a month to do nothing for a whole year haha.

aryanddevil

Jun 4, 2019
I would like to know that the developer is still working on this project or abandoned the project and no further update is coming

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes