CHVGames

Sep 5, 2020
Does the the game developer has the rights for the models used in the game or anyone can use the models In the game to make their own game
Most of the models and assets are coming from Daz3D (or similar). The developer of the game does not have the right on the base models. You can, if you like, try to recreate the models. Usually the developers don't use a standard model as it is. They will always make changes, mix them up with other characters (very easy with Daz3D), change the body shapes and so on and they will never share the edited models. So effectively you will never have the exact same model from a game. But you can get close, if you find the base models and you manage to edit it in the same way as the developer of the game... but it will always be a bit off. You can do whatever with the model you've created, because the base models you get through Daz3D can be used in commercial products... it's actually the purpose of these models.

So, if you want, you can recreate Sara and make a completely new game with her and ICSTOR can't do a thing about it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No, in my experience. As I have seen, nothing you do will cut off anything. You will still be able to do anything. The storyline is very linear. The only "real" thing I've noticed is, when you betray your father by spilling his company secrets to these two girls (I forgot their names). If you do, then the chart in the lobby will go down, otherwise up.
OK well, that was a spoiler, but good to know, and to be honest now I couldn't give a fuck, I am here for the green-eyed freckled face LOL "A cup" tweeny pussy, the rest is just gravy.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
In his defence... it's a force/rape relationship, since the girl is completly straight... and that mom is batshit crazy... excuse my language (not) :devilish:
I mean noone doubts the Aunts relationship to be hot... right?
I have no issue with batshit crazy, it's in some other games I play.
And, no. I don't think anyone doubts THAT.

Reactions: Brayan-124

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes a big part is the rape stuff.

And yes I am saying the aunt shit is boring as fuck too, what fun is pussy you can't fuck, although not that I care any about those boring middle-aged housewives.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes a big part is the rape stuff.

And yes I am saying the aunt shit is boring as fuck too, what fun is pussy you can't fuck, although not that I care any about those boring middle-aged housewives.
But that's the whole point of the aunt... she is a closet pervert and at minimum a be.
Her wife trys to push her into a 3-some with the Player and be accepting to the D in general... and she certainly partly succeeds up till this point.... sadly we'll never see the conclusion of that effort though

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
But that's the whole point of the aunt... she is a closet pervert and at minimum a be.
Her wife trys to push her into a 3-some with the Player and be accepting to the D in general... and she certainly partly succeeds up till this point.... sadly we'll never see the conclusion of that effort though

So the weekend events, so like with Sara is it the same stuff each time.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
LOL, I have played a few games with Lains mods, the first time I have seen one with her swearing about the programming.
No, I haven't seen or played the Dating my Daughter dudes other game.

So now because the mc is retarded and didn't use a password we are going to be a simpering cuck, there goes all my respect for this game.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes