Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sigh, this is how you take a good game and fuck it up, this is a rare game, this and halfway house are about the only 2 games I have played that the more into the game went the more I gave up on shit.

Gave up on the lezo raping neighbour, and the lezo aunt, debating about ignoring the twins wanting me to betray the father, given up on big sister now she broke the deal, certainly given up on the femdom bitch.

Down to just mum and little sister.

The genre for this really needs to be updated to have cuckholding and femdom.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Gave up on the lezo raping neighbour, and the lezo aunt, debating about ignoring the twins wanting me to betray the father, given up on big sister now she broke the deal, certainly given up on the femdom bitch.

Down to just mum and little sister.

The genre for this really needs to be updated to have cuckholding and femdom.
If you keep up with the big sister, you eventually confront her and find out why she's hesitant. You end up getting her back as a willing participant.

Faahresc

Professional Writer
May 30, 2020
Wow after 10 months its %90 im suprised "ICSTOR" made some progress at last. Dont worry guys we will get that version 0.7 update in 3 years, it seems he is working nonstop on game once again. 1 year development for rest of the %10 part of the game and 2 years of testing before the release. See you all again in 9th October 2023.

Icejin

May 29, 2017
FYI picture is attach

Hey guys!

It's time for some news!
A lot has happened lately. Firstly, we have a new team member, “Ashbash” who will be dealing with the community management side of things. As many of you know, one of the biggest flaws is that I’m not posting or responding often enough. I hope that with him on board this problem will be solved.

The team has had a conversation and decided to release the long awaited update to Milfy City this year along with the trailer for our next game “Project X”. The actual name will be revealed soon… ^^
We’re planning to start revealing one character per week for the new game starting next month, along with pieces of information for both games.
Well, I guess that’s it for today. Starting now, with Ash on board. News, messages and everything should go smoother. :)

Thank you again for your amazing support! :)

Icejin

May 29, 2017
What a joke. The fact that he has to announce that this year there will an update to the game is just hilarious. There are devs like NLT that release an update every 2 weeks with way better animations than this game and ICSTOR can't even release more than 1 update per year.
Yea he like this since incest story i think or whenever he first started creating game lol. Luck i downgrade my support before he announce he want to start a new game

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
So finally a post today. Will he even complete this game? He said he will release this update, but then what. Back to his new game?

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
FYI picture is attach

Hey guys!

It's time for some news!
A lot has happened lately. Firstly, we have a new team member, “Ashbash” who will be dealing with the community management side of things. As many of you know, one of the biggest flaws is that I’m not posting or responding often enough. I hope that with him on board this problem will be solved.

The team has had a conversation and decided to release the long awaited update to Milfy City this year along with the trailer for our next game “Project X”. The actual name will be revealed soon… ^^
We’re planning to start revealing one character per week for the new game starting next month, along with pieces of information for both games.
Well, I guess that’s it for today. Starting now, with Ash on board. News, messages and everything should go smoother. :)

Yeah, the problem has been not enough PR to make excuses for ICSTOR not doing anything

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
FYI picture is attach

Hey guys!

It's time for some news!

If so then looks like it's starting a brand new game to get back upto speed since last played v0.5 + Be nice to see Sara again but I think I know how this will play out...

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
FYI picture is attach

Hey guys!

It's time for some news!

The thing is, this new community manager needs to get news in the first place to address us, ICSTOR will just have radio silence with his team and then he's out of the job. He has blanked his team before, the only people he's tight with is his dev team and they don't say a word, as a community manager he's basically a glorified discord admin that posts shit on his behalf but if ICSTOR has nothing too say, neither does this Ash. GG...

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes