mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
At this point he needs to just finish the main plot, get rid of characters that won’t go anywhere and just finish the game. I know people get burnt out creatively but he’s not up to win any awards.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
If we're being honest, Ashbash should be here, on F95, literally right now. We should've gotten something already

I'm not an expert on adult game communities, but if they need to do some damage control community engagement then this is probably ground zero. Forget the patrons, you're already getting your money from them (not seriously, don't take that literally) but it's here that you have a whole bunch of former patrons that have a bad taste in their mouth and potential patrons being scared off by the former patrons

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Gotta love that cushion he gave himself, too. He's got until the "end of the year" (nearly three full months!) to release an update that's supposed to be 90% complete. That's including all the farmed-out renders/animations which we know he received months ago. I have no idea why he hasn't handed the whole MC project off to his team by this point, with the bump in cash he'd get by releasing regular updates he could easily cover the added dev cost and still get to spend all his time tinkering with Project X. That's like Project Management 101.

But hey, now he's got a community manager to further distance himself from work instead! Cuz writing a dev update once a week is super hard, guyz.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Gotta love that cushion he gave himself, too. He's got until the "end of the year" (nearly three full months!) to release an update that's supposed to be 90% complete. That's including all the farmed-out renders/animations which we know he received months ago. I have no idea why he hasn't handed the whole MC project off to his team by this point, with the bump in cash he'd get by releasing regular updates he could easily cover the added dev cost and still get to spend all his time tinkering with Project X. That's like Project Management 101.

But hey, now he's got a community manager to further distance himself from work instead! Cuz writing a dev update once a week is super hard, guyz.
At this point his "team" (actually an assortment of contractors) is likely better of just starting their own little Dev Team.... ICStor's time will up before long, his games all follow the same pattern in story and development, the assest he once made can be reproduced by Baron and if MC ends as predicted there is no reason to keep sticking to him.
ICStor doesn't write the dialogues or Scripts.... so really all he is doing is comeing up with a basic idea, calls it a game concept and than pretends to still be involved with the game makeing by creating a handfull outdated renders

Reactions: Hajtand

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Might as well give up and say it's abandoned I've seen way smaller creators put out more consistent updates and who are actually involved in the community I don't think it's just the creator getting burnt out it has to do with poor time management and complacency knowing that they have a bunch of cash cows throwing money at them has made most creators lazy why do work when you can get paid for doing as little as possible and string people along I have seen this with to many developers frankly if you're not going to finish something either pass it to someone else or don't start the project in the first place

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes