manXone

Oct 22, 2019
i hope that this time icstor will do a good work....i love footjob scenes and in this game i saw the best animation ever. My favourite character is Sara, she is too good, so i hope icstor will add footjob request for her in the night and i hope he will add footjob even for sara's friend ( and even double footjob or more ). I know that in past icstor has ruined his game at the end because he lost interest in them, but don ' t know why ( maybe new member ) he will do a great work

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Who cares? She is second after Sara, and did not do a Lara Croft cosplay even :D
It's a matter of taste ofcourse but I prefer Caroline above Sara. I like a bit more mature shape. I'd take Linda over Sara too for that matter. But there's no hate towards Sara though, I love her too. I just like the more mature women a bit more.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's a matter of taste ofcourse but I prefer Caroline above Sara. I like a bit more mature shape. I'd take Linda over Sara too for that matter. But there's no hate towards Sara though, I love her too. I just like the more mature women a bit more.
Sara's just full of squish. I love her for that ^^

Reactions: Willibrordus

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So I did everything Lains mod told me to do, but Caroline Harem route shows Sara 3/5 requirement, mum 4/5.
What am I missing, it is saying all of Sara and Mums events are completed, or is it not implemented yet?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah outside mother and sister I lost interest, even started to hate the MC, tries to fuck Sara in the ass, fails, then maybe we should get lube, and blackmailing without a password, just fucking stupid shit.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The mom in this game is the real mvp, she is the on that tries to seduce the MC.
HA, how did I know you would say that.

I preferred the sweet little sister Sara, I just love freckles, its just a pity the sisters were using names, as you know I am not big on older women, but the whole "my sons cock" "mums pussy" made it hotter, pity the sisters were not the same.

Oh yeah, that was the other stupid thing, the hair-pulling, you spread your fingers and pull a woman's hair close to the head not halfway down the ponytail.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
HA, how did I know you would say that.

I preferred the sweet little sister Sara, I just love freckles, its just a pity the sisters were using names, as you know I am not big on older women, but the whole "my sons cock" "mums pussy" made it hotter, pity the sisters were not the same.

Oh yeah, that was the other stupid thing, the hair-pulling, you spread your fingers and pull a woman's hair close to the head not halfway down the ponytail.
You know me, gotta show some love to the older ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: Havik79
D

Deleted member 484637

Ah, it seems that he forgot that the abandoned tag deadline was November 8 instead of October 8, so he's one month early with his post. :D

However, we all know how this will work out: Ashbash will have nothing to say as he will forget to communicate with Ashbash.
bruh, you are killing me haha

David9sk

May 17, 2020
please i need help i have to go to the cell at night but i need a key from her house where can i find the key?

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes