thenono

Oct 16, 2017
love how he has the cheek to make out that releasing an update that should have been out 10 months ago seem like a treat that its getting released this year....... everyone has done their work on that side, Barron finished months ago, except the man himself.... if Icstor had spent even a quarter of this year doing his part it would have been out months ago

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
FYI picture is attach

Hey guys!

It's time for some news!
Not much has happened lately. Firstly, we have a new team member, “Ashbash” who will be in charge of banning people side of things. As many of you know, one of the biggest flaws is that I’m not bullshitting well enough. I hope that with him on board this problem will be solved.

The team has had a conversation and decided to release the long awaited update to Milfy City this someday maybe with the trailer for our next game “Milking X”. The milking method will be revealed soon… ^^
We’re planning to start revealing one payment method per week for the new game starting next month, along with pieces of information for both games.
Well, I guess that’s it for today. Starting now, with Ash on board. Bans, delays and everything should go smoother. :)

Thank you again for your amazing support! :)
nice! good to hear

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I saw the gallery of the game after a long time.
It was still wonderful.
Too bad the next version of this game doesn't come out.
It was really the best.... :cry:

Reactions: vireker

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Considering that he never had a "Team" before you gotta question the meaning of that though.
A Bunch of contractors limited to the Job they were hired for and without a say in anything else in regards to MC can't be called a Team by my definition
Icstor could tell me the sky is blue and I'd look out the window to double-check.
I just thought it was funny that
"The update with Sara should also be released in December (2019!) as I promised"
11 months later became
"The team has had a conversation and decided to release the long awaited update to Milfy City this year..."

We aren't evene pretending anymore that a release is imminent. Now it's sometime in the next 2.5 months. But the progress bar, that Icstor previously admitted "is not really helpful and related to the truth" has been updated. Rejoice!

Last edited:

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I'm happy to see a new update for Milfy City but i'm hoping that's the end of the story because i want to forget ICSTOR ... this guy sinds Incest Story 2 can't finish a game correctly. " Sorry i take some vacation ... sorry i have no new idea ... Hey i create a new game so i give you a bullshit ending for my too boring last game so you can f**k off "

I really hope that's the last update for M.C because ICSTOR now is just a greedy man or just a scram ... I definitely wait nothing from this new game because i will not play with this game. I was a patreon in the beginning but now it's clearly "no chance in hell" that i will give 1€ or $ for this guy

David9sk

May 17, 2020
Hi all,
Apologies if it has been already been said but my internet connection prevents me from being able to check all 200+ pages after the initial walkthrough release lol

I am at the point with Celia where she is supposed to:
- Night> Map > Celia’s Home (done)
- Evening > MC’s bedroom > Celia (no idea what it's supposed to happen).

Anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance!
can't you help me where to find the key? celia home key

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
Personally, I saw this render as: the community (Sara), and donators especially, suck dev's dick (dickhead), while one part of the "fans" is indignant (Caroline), and the other admires (fuck your mouth, I don't even remember your name now, you... copy of Michael Jackson) with any handout from that shitbag.
That "makes" me a Caroline... huh! And I thought I "was" a Linda.

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
love how he has the cheek to make out that releasing an update that should have been out 10 months ago seem like a treat that its getting released this year....... everyone has done their work on that side, Barron finished months ago, except the man himself.... if Icstor had spent even a quarter of this year doing his part it would have been out months ago
10 months ago? No, son! A year ago, last October was the actual deadline. Then it was pushed back further and further seeing how his patrons don't really think with their heads.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
back in the day this game could be the greatest but for a year without an update, and the result is "hey, anyone remember the story?" at least i forgot everything... now i shift my focus into Siren, Orb and Kuma.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
A Bunch of contractors limited to the Job they were hired for and without a say in anything else in regards to MC can't be called a Team by my definition
No, that's... that's a team... I don't know what you expect, a coder, a graphic artist and a writer sitting around the table discussing where the story goes? That would explain the late update. No, a writer writes, a coder codes and a graphic artist... graphics... Everyone does their part, that's how things move ahead smoothly.

And since things don't go smoothly, he either doesn't have a team (or a relevant team), or the team doesn't have anything to do because they don't get the story he's supposed to write.

Reactions: Sunakujiro
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes