wasted2

Oct 10, 2020
i have hard time to forward in this game cause i need to find keys from celias apartment.. if i go to therapist i have no options in dialogue.. didnt even get a messages from celia, i can click on her on morning in teachers office(she is telling me about night meet) but when i come to her apartment it says it is locked

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No, that's... that's a team... I don't know what you expect, a coder, a graphic artist and a writer sitting around the table discussing where the story goes? That would explain the late update. No, a writer writes, a coder codes and a graphic artist... graphics... Everyone does their part, that's how things move ahead smoothly.

And since things don't go smoothly, he either doesn't have a team (or a relevant team), or the team doesn't have anything to do because they don't get the story he's supposed to write.
A Team works together to achieve a common goal, they motivate or help each other at times (sometimes they motivate by punishment).
No... these people have no Teamwork, they don't even seem to know each other as their only common link is ICStor himself.
these people are not invested in the project and only contribute some items to a manufactor who than mix them together and create a finished product takeing the whole credit for the work.
i have hard time to forward in this game cause i need to find keys from celias apartment.. if i go to therapist i have no options in dialogue.. didnt even get a messages from celia, i can click on her on morning in teachers office(she is telling me about night meet) but when i come to her apartment it says it is locked
People seem to hide keys to their apartments near their doors in case a burglar comes to visit or they loose their keys on their way home from the bar apparently

leo225

Jan 14, 2018
I thought the dev dropped the game lmao
So from monthly update to yearly? and now hes trying for a rush ending?
Good god man wtf is going on o_O
And yes im aware of project X. Idk I played the game for free and don't have the right to judge but kinda feel bad for the people
who got scammed so hard.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
No, that's... that's a team... I don't know what you expect, a coder, a graphic artist and a writer sitting around the table discussing where the story goes? That would explain the late update. No, a writer writes, a coder codes and a graphic artist... graphics... Everyone does their part, that's how things move ahead smoothly.

And since things don't go smoothly, he either doesn't have a team (or a relevant team), or the team doesn't have anything to do because they don't get the story he's supposed to write.
Point is he makes it sound like "the team" collectively made a decision. Like anyone besides himself has any input on that. His writer and his graphic artist are members here and his writer said he only works for him a few times a year and his graphic artist said in July he finished his part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Point is he makes it sound like "the team" collectively made a decision. Like anyone besides himself has any input on that. His writer and his graphic artist are members here and his writer said he only works for him a few times a year and his graphic artist said in July he finished his part.
A guy made the renders, another the writing. Engine is already there. What the fuck has he done this year?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes