RSanderson

Dec 1, 2019
The time between version 5 and 6 was even longer:ROFLMAO:
How are people still paying this guy??
It's because they just started playing milfy city and don't know his game development history, or they've been his patreon supporter for years and don't care, or they simply forgot they were being charged every month. All we know is that his releases have been slowly increasing with time, from monthly, to quarterly, and finally yearly updates (remains to be seen if it will be even longer).

Reactions: xXwankerXx

NotSoCool

Jun 2, 2017
I am much more curious about the new project, I have the feeling that Milfy City has nothing more to say

I hope the new game is more dynamic / alive, like this:

(Sorry for my bad english)
Double waiting man
You hope that a game that didn't come out will be like another game that didn't come out either
"waiting" is a very silly fetish

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
It doesn't really matter what he does with the new game, at some point he will get bored and will stop making updates for that game aswell. There are devs that would kill to have the kind of support that he has on patreon.
Wait what, youre complaining about a dev ? never thought i will see this day.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't understand all this critics, technically this game is probably the best of its kind and even developers have a life
He promised 0.7 would be out by December LAST YEAR. Then he comes back later to say that he's been sick and takes his first holiday in forever, saying he'll get back to work on MC when he came back. Which he never did. Just kept poking his head out of the sand every two months or so and not always a development post, either. He did precisely nothing besides finally hire guys to work on MC in his stead.
This was after spending two full updates just on Caroline, thanks to his insistence on using content polls to guide him.
Reminds me of another game that's heading down that slippery slope.

Pelf1996

Jul 21, 2020
This game got me into these kind of adult games, honest question is, there are completed games out there with good animations and models by this standard? Ive played so far Badik and Treasure of Nadia, but both are in progress, any recommendations?

Connel

Aug 1, 2020
He promised 0.7 would be out by December LAST YEAR. Then he comes back later to say that he's been sick and takes his first holiday in forever, saying he'll get back to work on MC when he came back. Which he never did. Just kept poking his head out of the sand every two months or so and not always a development post, either. He did precisely nothing besides finally hire guys to work on MC in his stead.
This was after spending two full updates just on Caroline, thanks to his insistence on using content polls to guide him.
Well, I don't know the guy or the things he said, but in my opinion there is something definitely wrong in the way patreon and other crowdfunding platforms work: it is based on the idea of getting paid by keep working on a project. So artists will try to develop strategies to get a job out of this, to maximize income (as it is natural in a capitalist world). The result is artists will try not to finish their work, to delay their updates as much as possible while they develop other games under different nicks (for example). The question is: will you still be patreon of a finished project (no more updates)?

Connel

Aug 1, 2020
This game got me into these kind of adult games, honest question is, there are completed games out there with good animations and models by this standard? Ive played so far Badik and Treasure of Nadia, but both are in progress, any recommendations?
You can check out all these, but as I said in previous comment, what's the point in finishing a project for the developer? stop getting funds?

- Timestamps
- Rocking Robin
- City of Broken Dreamers
- WVM
- Depraved Awakening

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Welp that it folks another brain dead guy trying to defend a dev that cashing in without dishing out
I like to say his statement is funny, but after 1y without a damn update and after hearing his ridiculous excuses, I'd say it's rather concerning, that if he's not ICSTOR lurking around trying to victimize himself.

Let's not insult the man tho, seems he's new here, don't forget that there's ppl who still pay good money for a game that's still in "dev" for ~3y, so there are worse examples.:LOL: Maybe ICSTOR tries to break that record and make way more dough in the process.

I don't understand all this critics, technically this game is probably the best of its kind and even developers have a life
I guess "busy" devs like him forget they have a life every time they take the monthly payment and remember only when they try to work.:rolleyes: Heard hard work is depressing, having a job and paying bills is damn hard, I know, but I don't think u know that all those ppl who pay him do that shit too and they probably don't see 1/4 of his monthly income, so think of a better excuse bruh.;)

He must have a life, he probably parties like a celebrity or a rich boi using that "hard-earned" money, but even 2 updates per year with decent content would stop "all the critics" that hurt his precious feels. I hope you read carefully all the comments on the last pages... we talk about 2y with just 1 update and lots of promises and pathetic excuses. I know the game takes time to dev, nobody asked for monthly releases, but 2y is an insult to anyone, both devs and patrons.

We all love this game, the story is meh! horny creep fucks his mom/sisters/aunts/everything on two legs that has 2 holes (vintage ICSTOR), but the renders are amazing and the animations are good too (they were amazing in 2016/2017, not 2020) we like MC for the hot women. Anyone who wants story, character dev, plot twists and all that, should look elsewhere. Think of better arguments next time you defend obvious scammers, ok ??:p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
that Caroline's storyline is practically complete I think it is a great fortune
at the very least it gives an ending to the gaming experience

the younger sister is lost in the war, the mother lies between divorce (if we let her husband find out) and hiding ... :oops: :D

let's hope something has really unlocked

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Milfy Kingdom!! I'm laughing my ass off :KEK: :KEK:

While people are waiting for MilfyCity's v.0.7 this guy is having a good time choosing medieval-looking assets for his groundbreaking new project: a badass armor for our customary creepy childish MC, a clingy gown for the Queen aka the castle's landlady, a sexy ruff collar for the landlady's older daughter, and of course a chastity belt for her totally adult younger daughter.
Best 2022 game!
Plus the magic artifact that allows him to "seduce" everyone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aristos
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes