Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Milfy City v0.7 - 90%
Project X - 30%

Woowoo.. can I see well? this Dev is still alive? :eek:
Well, we probably wait six months for the 10% update to be completed and then a year of testing! Great.

Pron666ex

Nov 14, 2019
I too can't believe my eyes that Milfy City v0.7 is 90%, I'm more into Milfy City than Project X cause Liza and Linda :love: those Characters.
Project X has nothing on its updates yet.​

mmmmitttt

Sep 27, 2019
Nope still here. I finished everything on my part so it depends on whenever ICSTOR decides to release it.
can you prove some work has been completed for this update. If you hope to make your own game some time, I'm sure you want to establish your ability. Not to undermine your efforts, can you provide even a cropped screenshot of the work you've completed. Something new plz.

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
can you prove some work has been completed for this update. If you hope to make your own game some time, I'm sure you want to establish your ability. Not to undermine your efforts, can you provide even a cropped screenshot of the work you've completed. Something new plz.
That's ICSTOR's responsibility. If he's going to work for people, he needs to keep the work he does for them to himself until the employer wants it released. In no way is Baron's work the problem here.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can someone help me understand why people are so mad about this game? There's no way everyone here actually pays for his patreon... so why do people get angry about it? And if you do pay for it, why not just stop instead of complaining?
Because this Dev is giving the whole genre a bad reputation or to a degree even inspires other Conartist to follow suit.
And like mentioned before he is doing it on a professional level for years now.
People that support him fuel his greed and no matter what the numbers of those seem to stay steady... some month they drop only to raise again by that value the following one, while quality wise better games with actualy invested Devs never see the light of day since they are hardly or not at all supported.

This might only be something you'd understand if you actually do support other Devs and see them struggle with the support they get while actually working more than a normal employee... and definately more than this Dev

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
It'll be interesting to see what actually gets put in before this game is abandoned. All of the numbers below could be less, depending on if the extended relationship options are implemented. So far we have:
Caroline - 100% (???) (5/5 Hearts), maybe less
Linda - 80% (4/5 Hearts) maybe less
Celia - 60% (3/5 Hearts) maybe less
Sara - 60% (3/5 Hearts) maybe less
Liza - 66% (2/3 Hearts)
Judy - 5% (lots of talking, you know where she lives, and she wants to see you at her apartment)
Delilah - 0%
Macy - 0%
Lily - 0%
Violet - 5% (so far she's had 1 sex scene)
Yazmin - ??? (equate her to Liza since all sex scenes have included them both - 66%)
Questionable possible additions:
Suri/Zuri - depending on Patreon input
Cindy - depending on Patreon input

Definitely lots of potential material. I'm just hoping the next update isn't the last.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Can someone help me understand why people are so mad about this game? There's no way everyone here actually pays for his patreon... so why do people get angry about it? And if you do pay for it, why not just stop instead of complaining?
I'm a former patreon who finally gave up on ICSTOR - he went NC with his fan base on Patreon for months, then admitted that he was bored with Milfy City and was not very interested in finishing it - all while taking Patreon money for months - no suspension of his account while he was bored. Then he said that he found someone else to work on Milfy City and they have little to no communication via Patreon. I support about 20 Patreons and I finally gave up on both Milfy City and ICSTOR because it's effectively abandoned. If you get one update every 12 - 18 months - is that really continuing the story?? It's not like he's trying to wrap up a major TV series or trilogy. I could care less about Project X or Y or Z - I support Patreons who actually do the work and talk to their community. Better to invest in other Patreons who actually produce versus a taker like ICSTOR.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Whether the game will really be updated or not is questionable. And how much the next update will be (after all this time wasted) is another matter. If we are going to face a trivial and superficial update, it will be even more frustrating and upsetting.

Shrivy

Oct 25, 2019
I am much more curious about the new project, I have the feeling that Milfy City has nothing more to say

I hope the new game is more dynamic / alive, like this:

(Sorry for my bad english)
Where i can find this game? Is it on android?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes