Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You guys have probably some mental illness. If you are not a supporter, I mean, if you pay 0 to play a game, you have no right to criticise it for any reason. If you pay, stop paying and whinning. There's no more to talk about. If you have been paying to get faster updates or whatever shit you swallowed from the author, that's your responsibility, do something and stop publishing shit nobody cares about to raise your number of posts, create hate, or whatever reason you have to spend your time criticising other people's work. You're probably not old enough to play these games anyway.
Thanks for your valuable input, ICSTOR. How's things going with Ashbash?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
look guys an idiot
Argumentum ad hominem.

While I also don't agree with him, still isn't the reason to insult someone. That's why the thread is like it is, and some decent critiscim is still (wrongly) being removed by the mods.

Let's be honest, if I were mod I would also get tired comming here and seeing this lion pit. I bet when they 3-4 reports each day they'll be like "oh c'mon, not again". Complain about the development and disagree with others sure, but use reasoning and not insults. And yes, I'm the one of the ones who were pretty vocal of how long this wasn't at least with the on-hold tag.

Sorry about the OT, but yeah, pisses me off when a thread that should discuss the game turned into this. And mods are also starting to put everyone on the same bag because of that.

Reactions: L0thar

Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
You guys have probably some mental illness. If you are not a supporter, I mean, if you pay 0 to play a game, you have no right to criticise it for any reason. If you pay, stop paying and whinning. There's no more to talk about. If you have been paying to get faster updates or whatever shit you swallowed from the author, that's your responsibility, do something and stop publishing shit nobody cares about to raise your number of posts, create hate, or whatever reason you have to spend your time criticising other people's work. You're probably not old enough to play these games anyway.
Must be a psychiatrist because you sure sound like you know what mental illness is... /s
So what you are saying is it doesn't matter if you are a supporter or if you aren't one don't complain? HAHA
It doesn't seem like you even know where you post .
Forums are literally built for this.
From posts loving what a game is, what gripes someone has with the game, what improvements can be made, and even dislike or hate for the game.
Take it all or ignore it.

Reactions: cooldude33

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Argumentum ad hominem.

While I also don't agree with him, still isn't the reason to insult someone. That's why the thread is like it is, and some decent critiscim is still (wrongly) being removed by the mods.

Let's be honest, if I were mod I would also get tired comming here and seeing this lion pit. I bet when they 3-4 reports each day they'll be like "oh c'mon, not again". Complain about the development and disagree with others sure, but use reasoning and not insults. And yes, I'm the one of the ones who were pretty vocal of how long this wasn't at least with the on-hold tag.

Sorry about the OT, but yeah, pisses me off when a thread that should discuss the game turned into this. And mods are also starting to put everyone on the same bag because of that.
I agree with you but the guy said that people criticizing Icstor probably have a mental illness. His post is still there.

Reactions: ItZFaith69

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
So I'm gettting ready to play this, is it worth it? I'm getting the impression that it's been a long time since an update?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I agree with you but the guy said that people criticizing Icstor probably have a mental illness. His post is still there.
And he's wrong as well. People need to move on, report button exists and insulting each other doesn't help the game discussion.

Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Kil

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
So I'm getting ready to play this, is it worth it? I'm getting the impression that it's been a long time since an update?
It's been a very long time since a decent update dropped, perhaps we'll see one this year perhaps not, ICSTOR isn't exactly being consistent with this game, long story short he did a good job with the early updates, burnt out a bit took a break and did another couple updates at a slower pace including a Christmas special, then he went on break and has done very little since, he even hired another guy to do the renders for this game and decided to move on to a new project. Is the current content good?, yes, it's pretty damn good, will we see the game finished? hard to tell, i wouldn't hold my breathe for it any time soon.

If we do see it done it will take a few updates to do well, probably three updates minimum(of a comparable size to earlier updates) to see the game finish in a satisfactory manner and more than that to see it done to the level of quality that we'd hope for, however ICSTOR has been very flaky with this game for a while, he doesn't have the attention span to dev the same game for more than two years and i understand that, it sucks for the player though. If your willing to treat the game as onhold or abandoned to ovoid disappointment then play away, it's pretty good, if your wanting to follow the game on a per update basis like you would for CoBD then it may be best to skip this, just my opinion or wait and see if it gets finished, ICSTOR hasn't left a game unfinished before though he has rushed one or two, so we'll see what happens.

Reactions: Kil

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's been a very long time since a decent update dropped, perhaps we'll see one this year perhaps not, ICSTOR isn't exactly being consistent with this game, long story short he did a good job with the early updates, burnt out a bit took a break and did another couple updates at a slower pace including a Christmas special, then he went on break and has done very little since, he even hired another guy to do the renders for this game and decided to move on to a new project. Is the current content good?, yes, it's pretty damn good, will we see the game finished? hard to tell, i wouldn't hold my breathe for it any time soon.

If we do see it done it will take a few updates to do well, probably three updates minimum(of a comparable size to earlier updates) to see the game finish in a satisfactory manner and more than that to see it done to the level of quality that we'd hope for, however ICSTOR has been very flaky with this game for a while, he doesn't have the attention span to dev the same game for more than two years and i understand that, it sucks for the player though. If your willing to treat the game as onhold or abandoned to ovoid disappointment then play away, it's pretty good, if your wanting to follow the game on a per update basis like you would for CoBD then it may be best to skip this, just my opinion or wait and see if it gets finished, ICSTOR hasn't left a game unfinished before though he has rushed one or two, so we'll see what happens.
Gues everyone has different opinions and tastes... personally I can only agree with your neutral statements.
The Latest Update can't hold a candle to the first 4 (both amount and quality of content considered) and took approximately the same amount of time... the next one not even considered.
And ICStor missuses the term of "Burnout" quiet alot so atleast don't do the same.
Also at this point he rushed more games to an "ending" than he actually finished them as intended.
He put actual finishes to his games when he was fresh in the business but after he made a name for himself he switched to unfinished games calling them completed.

Reactions: Jarul

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Gues everyone has different opinions and tastes... personally I can only agree with your neutral statements.
The Latest Update can't hold a candle to the first 4 (both amount and quality of content considered) and took approximately the same amount of time... the next one not even considered.
And ICStor missuses the term of "Burnout" quiet alot so atleast don't do the same.
Also at this point he rushed more games to an "ending" than he actually finished them as intended.
He put actual finishes to his games when he was fresh in the business but after he made a name for himself he switched to unfinished games calling them completed.
I get where you are coming from, especially with the burnout thing, he often equates boredom with burnout. Yes he does rush stuff, though to be honest i don't follow him closely enough to be able to speak for the earlier games too much, in fairness i only started to consider his stuff worth playing when Milf City came out, before that it was uninspired RPGM fare that i simply detest, if your using RPGM for something other than an RPG then what are you thinking?

I do have to say though you called it right on me being neutral mostly, the game had a good start and has some good content, it's just a real let down that it's had so many issues, not just the delays and that stuff but things like letting the patrons pick the next girls for development, it's no wonder that Judy and others who seemed to have a role to play with the story of the main three got skipped over in favour of alternating between Caro and the Mom.

Kanzen

Aug 27, 2017
So I'm gettting ready to play this, is it worth it? I'm getting the impression that it's been a long time since an update?
Its a pretty good game but be warned that the dev decided to go from updates every 3-4 months to yearly updates. So come back here once a year around nov or dec

• Sad
Reactions: Ooh
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes