Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Milfy Kingdom!! I'm laughing my ass off :KEK: :KEK:

While people are waiting for MilfyCity's v.0.7 this guy is having a good time choosing medieval-looking assets for his groundbreaking new project: a badass armor for our customary creepy childish MC, a clingy gown for the Queen aka the castle's landlady, a sexy ruff collar for the landlady's older daughter, and of course a chastity belt for her totally adult younger daughter.
Best 2022 game!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Milfy Kingdom!! I'm laughing my ass off :KEK: :KEK:

While people are waiting for MilfyCity's v.0.7 this guy is having a good time choosing medieval-looking assets for his groundbreaking new project: a badass armor for our customary creepy childish MC, a clingy gown for the Queen aka the castle's landlady, a sexy ruff collar for the landlady's older daughter, and of course a chastity belt for her totally adult younger daughter.
Best 2022 game!
Either that or we get a total avarage or nerdy looking MC whom has a dream about being a Harem King during future orientation; takes it as a hint and starts to seduce and black mail the Top 10 most attractive girls/women in his school, his Landlady + daughters and likely neighbors in order to make his dream come true.

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
Considering that he never had a "Team" before you gotta question the meaning of that though.
A Bunch of contractors limited to the Job they were hired for and without a say in anything else in regards to MC can't be called a Team by my definition
Yep Icstor contracted everything out eons ago now and only points the writer in the general direction he wants him to go and then does the art..... There's actually more Icstor doesnt do for these games than he does, and still he sits there taking the money going on about burnout (he means boredom) and actually doing nothing. The rest of 0.7 has been done for months and Icstor has even admitted that. He even brought Baron in to take some of his workload off of him and still couldnt be arsed to get it done.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Either that or we get a total avarage or nerdy looking MC whom has a dream about being a Harem King during future orientation; takes it as a hint and starts to seduce and black mail the Top 10 most attractive girls/women in his school, his Landlady + daughters and likely neighbors in order to make his dream come true.
So you're suggesting the kingdom thing might be just a metaphor? The MC is yet another nerdy high-school creep?
That would be hilarious. Please do it!

can you post the latest update here?
It was posted here a few days ago already. I've read it only today so that's why I posted my message.
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/post-4339785

Reactions: JjJ5

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
So you're suggesting the kingdom thing might be just a metaphor? The MC is yet another nerdy high-school creep?

It was posted here a few days ago already. I've read it only today so that's why I posted my message.
sorry

i meant the on about the new game sry

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

I know from reliable sources that Fantasy themes in Daz are rare, so why should ICStor spend his money on something new while being forced to work his ideas around that in order to make sence? (sarcasm if in doubt).
Nah he'll just run along the same track useing his same old tricks... I can already get more genuine new ideas, that ICStor likely won't have, to make this story rather unique.... but I don't have any hopes for either the game nor the Dev

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
sorry

i meant the on about the new game sry
I'm afraid my reply from last night got removed due to the "off-topic" mistake of not including the picture in a spoiler although it was an on-topic message.
I own up to my mistake so here I try again, this time abiding by the rules:

The only news we have regarding the new game are in that dev status review that was posted before.
However, if you look closely at MilfyCity's pic attached to that post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you will notice two words written in the background: Milfy Kingdom.

Reactions: Sunakujiro and JjJ5

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well my friends, it's official: It's been exactly 1 year since Milfy City 0.6 BETA (without animations) came out.
It was released on October 14th 2019 at 3:19 AM Central European Time; or October 13th at 21:19 Eastern Time in North America.
366 goddamn days (leap year ;) ) without a substantial update.

I suggest we all celebrate such a remarkable anniversary in style in the comfort of our homes :coffee::)

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
Well my friends, it's official: It's been exactly 1 year since Milfy City 0.6 BETA (without animations) came out.
It was released on October 14th 2019 at 3:19 AM Central European Time; or October 13th at 21:19 Eastern Time in North America.
366 goddamn days (leap year ;) ) without a substantial update.

I suggest we all celebrate such a remarkable anniversary in style in the comfort of our homes :coffee::)
The time between version 5 and 6 was even longer:ROFLMAO:
How are people still paying this guy??

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes