yueziyue

May 12, 2018
my recent post was deleted...
but I insist that 90% bar was just some trick form Icstor.
believe or not, we'll see what happen.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Might as well give up and say it's abandoned I've seen way smaller creators put out more consistent updates and who are actually involved in the community I don't think it's just the creator getting burnt out it has to do with poor time management and complacency knowing that they have a bunch of cash cows throwing money at them has made most creators lazy why do work when you can get paid for doing as little as possible and string people along I have seen this with to many developers frankly if you're not going to finish something either pass it to someone else or don't start the project in the first place
I wouldn't generalise like this... it's more like "creators" that chose this path in order to earn money tend to be unmotivated unless they actually do earn something and than become unmotivated if they earn to much.
On the other hand you have creators that chose this path out of a passion and try to make some money they either reinvest in the game or support themselves to turn their passion into the source of their living, those guys are in general highly motivated.
Well those are 2 extremes though.... I think the majority of creators is something in between... "back on topic" ICStor clearly is one of the first extreme group

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
A month later and only now at 90%. Is he being lazy or does he don't care about Milfy city no longer. It's hard to find out but i suspect the last option :unsure::rolleyes:. It's waiting, Waiting and waiting and you don't here from him or something like that but he does work on those other games but not on Milfy city until now haha. So i guess he is being lazy ;) .

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Personally, I saw this render as: the community (Sara), and donators especially, suck dev's dick (dickhead), while one part of the "fans" is indignant (Caroline), and the other admires (fuck your mouth, I don't even remember your name now, you... copy of Michael Jackson) with any handout from that shitbag.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Did aynone actualy notice the MCs prominent colored tie?
ICStor colors... and wasn't the tie something he especially pointed out on his faceless Avatar dureing the intros of his last stories?

Gzhindra

Jan 7, 2018
A month later and only now at 90%. Is he being lazy or does he don't care about Milfy city no longer. It's hard to find out but i suspect the last option :unsure::rolleyes:. It's waiting, Waiting and waiting and you don't here from him or something like that but he does work on those other games but not on Milfy city until now haha. So i guess he is being lazy ;) .
It might just be a way to milk as much as possible a little bit more.
I wouldn't be surprised if he hardly ever worked on 0.7 and just throw a % so that people continue to have faith.

Maybe at the end of 2020, he'll write some kind of excuse, raise the % to 95% and tell his cult followers that it will be released before the end of june 2021 or something.

Reactions: Hajtand

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Did aynone actualy notice the MCs prominent colored tie?
ICStor colors... and wasn't the tie something he especially pointed out on his faceless Avatar dureing the intros of his last stories?
I also notice that Caroline is wearing the jewel prominently that caused some drama in the story.

Reactions: P4N4
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes