Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I heard he got tired of the new game already and abandoned it....now he's working on a NEW new game.
Well, if that's the case, I wish him luck. :ROFLMAO: He can't finish one game, and he trying to make another game. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :LOL:

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I like this game but unfortunataly the dev is the laziest person in the world
I wouldn't say lazy is the right term, I feel like they get really passionate about a game at first, then slowly but surely they get burnt out

It happened with Milf's Villa and Incest Story 2, but since he was doing both at the same time people gave a pass. Thinking back though, was the ending of Milf's Control rushed? I kind of feels like it but it's been a while since I played that one.

Meanwhile, we're in the general final stretch of Milfy City (in most adult games once you've fucked all the main girls that's how it goes) and if you check ICSTOR's page what do you see? He's pitching a new project he's working on. Are people buying it?

1602204849243.png

That doesn't LOOK like a big drop, but they peaked at about 8100 patrons, so he lost about 30% since then. As many are quick to point out, a LOT of his new patrons each month are at this point due to name recognition.

Reactions: Ayam85 and vmaks

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
He's working on the game of life- how much money can I make for as little work as possible? Looks like Icstor is winning to me.
I wouldn't be so apalled by this if other great developers who actually worked regularly with monthly updates got as much money as him.

DrNo0b

Nov 26, 2017
Well, if that's the case, I wish him luck. :ROFLMAO: He can't finish one game, and he trying to make another game. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :LOL:
The biggest part of his games have never really been finished.
Nearly all of them have had a rushed end

Hent-92

Apr 19, 2017
Soo, we have so many talent artists... why don't someone continue this game? It's obviusly ICSTor abandoded this game... he doesn't react anything for months now...

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
So version 0.7 is on 90%,but i have a feeling that it has been that way for a long time,God knows how much i want this game to continue with the development,but Icstor is known for not finishing it's games properly or at all.Now i see this new Project X,which i reall don't want,because it will probably bee something extremely good like Milfy City and then it will be abandoned just like M.C. ...

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes