Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anyway if it releases all of us would play it
Of couse i will. It was never about whether we like his content or not. I'm absolutely certain he will release Kingdom and i'm going to play it 100%. Its just that me personally expect it to be dropped sooner than later. Thats it. Almost every one of us here liked one girl or the other in his game and the game in general, those who called him a scammer too. I call him a fraud. Nothing to do with the content he creates.

His patrons i'm not angry with.. i feel sorry for them. Pity in the best of sense. They are the ones who are paying him and then being let down the most. I personally am thankful for patrons who share the posts and releases. I never paid Icstor, and sure as hell won't ever, and still feel let down. Imagine if you paid. The guy is abusing the good will of many. The content itself is good.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Wow there are over 6k Idio....err patrons supporting this "Dev" if you can call them that since they only releases content once a year and its like 30 minutes if that. The Xmas episode probably had just as much content as 0.6e..... like just really? I do enjoy the story but there is seriously no explanation for yearly releases that are so freaking short, honestly if they just switched to an AVN format the whole story so far would be like maybe an hour if you read slow. The sandbox crap adds time due to grinding, moving around searching for BS images ect so it feels like more but story wise this isn't even out of EP1 maybe 2 at this point compared to most of the VNs on here. This dev is just a scam artist IMO. And to add insult to injury he is already working on a NEW project and hasn't even come close to finishing this one...yeah its a scam.../end rant

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Wow there are over 6k Idio....err patrons supporting this "Dev" if you can call them that since they only releases content once a year and its like 30 minutes if that. The Xmas episode probably had just as much content as 0.6e..... like just really? I do enjoy the story but there is seriously no explanation for yearly releases that are so freaking short, honestly if they just switched to an AVN format the whole story so far would be like maybe an hour if you read slow. The sandbox crap adds time due to grinding, moving around searching for BS images ect so it feels like more but story wise this isn't even out of EP1 maybe 2 at this point compared to most of the VNs on here. This dev is just a scam artist IMO. And to add insult to injury he is already working on a NEW project and hasn't even come close to finishing this one...yeah its a scam.../end rant
I understand generally calling someone an idiot is not advisable but in this specific case it fits nicely. Anyone still paying this scammer is flat out an idiot and deserves to be ripped off. The entire purpose of Icstor is to scam people by pretending to be a game developer that has been over worked and needs time to recover. This is his shtick and he is a top notch scammer.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyway if it releases all of us would play it :)
unlikely... the screenshots shared are not appealing the least and the story seems as shallow as any of his early games.
I had my fill with his games and only gave him the chance of a doubt for MC because I liked the screenshots.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
"We will be announcing the title for our next game. We decided to go bigger with this next game and instead of it being a city… It became a Kingdom! That’s right, our new game is going to be titled Milfy Kingdom."

Ok so let me get this straight: The guy who loses interest in developing a game just when it's about take up momentum and he could implement actual sex scenes between multiple characters (within the family), now decides that he wants to go BIGGER with his NEXT project.

Oh boy.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
"We will be announcing the title for our next game. We decided to go bigger with this next game and instead of it being a city… It became a Kingdom! That’s right, our new game is going to be titled Milfy Kingdom."

Ok so let me get this straight: The guy who loses interest in developing a game just when it's about take up momentum and he could implement actual sex scenes between multiple characters (within the family), now decides that he wants to go BIGGER with his NEXT project.

Oh boy.
The only thing Icstor wants to make bigger is how much money he can scam.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
News #24 - Project X - Reveal

NOV 17, 2020 AT 8:17 AM

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay this month. We know it’s not quite the first week of November, it’s been super busy working on both Milfy City and Project X. The team has been hard at work and we have a lot to share with you today.

We will be announcing the title for our next game. We decided to go bigger with this next game and instead of it being a city… It became a Kingdom! That’s right, our new game is going to be titled Milfy Kingdom. We did tease this title in the background of our previous post. Congratulations to those of you who guessed the title :)

To give you an idea of how the Kingdom looks. We have a first look below:

As you can see there will be multiple chapters each taking place in a different region of the Kingdom. I wonder what trouble our main character will get himself into in each chapter? More information on that soon. The different sections of the kingdom are very different to one another, all have different climates, design, and background, so this will put our prince to the test. I wonder if we’ll have companions along the way? Or will we be alone wandering prince in the lands of the Milfy Kingdom? Only time will tell.

So a little rundown of Milfy Kingdom and it’s playstyle, it will be similar to Milfy City in gameplay style, but adding the feature of managing your own Kingdom. The story format has also been changed in Milfy Kingdom. Rather than the updates being released in pieces for each character, we decided to go with an episodic format, or “Chapters” to be specific, where all characters involved in each of these chapters will receive content. So no more waiting for your favorite character every few updates if they’re involved in the different chapters.

Speaking of characters. We will be showcasing a first look at one of the new characters you will be greeted with in the game.

This week's reveal will be the Main Character. He is the prince of the Milfy Kingdom. And this is what he looks like:

The prince is 18 years old when you start the game, and he's looking to master the arts of magic as you can see. He is proud, yet inexperienced in his demeanor. What will he get up to and what makes him stand so proud and smug in the face? You’ll all find out soon.

And that wraps up our news for today! We’re hard at work getting Milfy Kingdom ready for the Chapter 1 release. And don’t worry we’ve not forgotten about Milfy City v0.7. We know many of you are excited and wondering about the 0.7 update. We’ll talk more about that next week. So next week's news we’ll be covering the story of Milfy Kingdom, what scenario we are going to be thrown into, and also reveal our second character. Speaking of which, what type of character would you like to see revealed next?

Until the next time! Thank you for your continued support. We’re super excited to bring you the next game. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How does his hair look so bad?

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes