Announcement: Dec 2022
Project Y = Milfy Planet, initial release 1Q 2024
status in June, 2026 = bored again, goes NC with patreons
Announcement: Dec 2026
Project Z = Milfy Solar System, initial release 1Q 2027
status in June, 2029 = bored again, goes NC with patreons
Announcement: Dec 2029
rinse, repeat
We could consider the start of the ICSTOR saga: Milf's Villa. Where he got bored and rushed the ending. There were previous games I know, but this was the start of the ICSTOR Milf named line of games.

Then Milfy City, where he got bored and didn't even finish halfway.

Milfy Kingdumb. This will just be "screenshots" and quarterly excuses.

Milfy Planet will be a wet fart communicated by his professional excusers through smoke signals... smoke signals in the form of gaslighting.

For some reason he'll make more money. What makes me feel sad, is the lack of dignity of the patrons. He has shafted them over and over again and they still pay him. Let him prove himself worthy of your money, he needs you more, than you need him. Stop crawling on the floor begging for crumbs—it's pathetic.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
There was also the robot game, the short taboo game, and the 2 Incest Story games where Milf's Villa was rushed in leau of Incest Story 2.

I was new to the whole Patron thing and I almost considered supporting him. I didn't like his move and I wanted, to wait a bit, to see how things would pan out for the development. Then that game was also rushed for Milfy City and I sort of lost my will to support him.

I have praised Milfy City in the past. I like the twist with the mother, where she is the one taking the innitiative and the renders for the models were gorgeous for it's time. Yet he hadn't earned my trust, almost got it back with Milfy City. I just wanted, to see if he could complete one game, having rushed so many in the past.

"I will spend more time creating this game, I will try post updates as soon as possible!"
1 of 6

"No more straight storyline! At this point, I will try to add as many choices as possible, from the very beginning of the game. Also a bigger number of photos for each new scene."
2 of 6

"When we cross the threshold, creating the game for you will become a job for me, it means that I will work on it for most of the time! This means very rapid updates!"
3 of 6

"I can see that there is a chance to employ one person who will help to create games for you. When we cross this threshold, I will try to provide significant monthly updates!"
4 of 6

"Currently there is only a few animated scenes, but when we cross this threshold I will try to add more animations in every update!"
5 of 6

"Once we reach this goal we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation!"
6 of 6

The last goal was reached for around 2 years, but the numbers have dropped a tad this year. Sadly not in any significant manner.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I think it's time to mark this game thread as unfinished game.
The onhold tag is if there have been no Patron posts about the game for a certain amount of months.

The abandoned tag is for when it has been inactive for even longer.

He sort of evades these tags by the hair with the Patron postings. Abusive against his Patrons and abusive of the system. In all fairness, this scam of a project should indeed, have been marked as dead (abandoned) a long time ago.

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
I am confused I was for some time away from this forum but now I read he has other games that he works on doesn't he finish this one

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
It's a pity. This game has great renders and animations. There are beautiful girls, a good game overall.
He could ask someone else to finish it while he's working on the new one

Degarron

Aug 28, 2017
welp another game I love will never be finished ... commence small depression fallowed by archiving of last upadate now

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Why does this dev start other projects when he can't even finish this one? Patreon abuse? Bored? 5D Chess move? I don't know but I sure do wish he would just focus on 1 game at a time

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Why does this dev start other projects when he can't even finish this one? Patreon abuse? Bored? 5D Chess move? I don't know but I sure do wish he would just focus on 1 game at a time
Because his patrons are dumb retard who give him free money for no work at all, nearly a year without updates and the occasional bs he sprout to prevent abandoned tag and they still pay him.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes