LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
Why does the Milf Kingdom MC have such a punchable face...... hopefully, the milfs are gonna be good or that kingdom is coming down...

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Why does the Milf Kingdom MC have such a punchable face...... hopefully, the milfs are gonna be good or that kingdom is coming down...
When I saw the previews I immediately wanted to replace that dork too.
I already have issues with MC from Milfy City for looking the way he does. But This kIngdom douche will literally take the crown.

Reactions: Mariano95

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
At this point I think icstor is a cult leader and all his followers (patreons) will support him no matter what he does. It's sad tbh that so many people blindly support a con artist that doesn't give a fuck about his supporters. The dude has the balls to put a patron goal to add real non looped animations to his games when he has over 6k subs. What an absolute joke. There are plenty of creators that have at most a fee hundred subs and they create full animations for there games. What an absolute trainreck.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Why do some of you constantly worry so much about ICSTOR and his patrons? You could just leave the thread, but you'd rather follow the thread, complain, worry about how much money he makes, etc. That's honestly sadder than anything ICSTOR and the patrons are doing.

All you're doing is giving the thread, game, and him attention. It's really like he's made a lot of you his bitch. Like a bunch of coke heads clucking for their next fix. Is the lashing out a way of coping for some of you? It's like you love ICSTOR and Milfy City so much all you can do is lash out as a defense mechanism. Like, maybe ICSTOR will notice you or something then? How many of you would get down on your knees if it meant the new update would come out this week, or if the game would get "finished"? I seriously wonder.

And how many more times do we need to have people questioning why this game isn't marked as "abandoned"? It doesn't matter if he releases an update anytime soon or not, if he continues to be active on Patreon this game will never be marked as abandoned.

66dearg99

Nov 17, 2020
Has anybody ever though if the real icstor die then one of his asshole family replaced him and see this and continuing it just for the money. I mean man he was really dedicated then suddenly he took a break then start making up a random bunch of excuses. Remember he even said he will not took the money from patreon through his 2 month break. Then suddenly he ducking change. If money truly changed him then the quality of the game should have been getting lower every update even before this. Although I might just be thinking too much.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic
D

Deleted member 2479505

I really don't understand what is happening???did the dev get sick few months ago???was it serious???I mean what was the disease??what did he tell??

Reactions: LadyBee
D

Deleted member 2479505

He got sick of this game and want to create a new game called Milfy Sultanate and get sick again and repeat
MILF sultanate sounds like Indian.....

Currently how much the dev is getting (money) for his patreons??

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Why do some of you constantly worry so much about ICSTOR and his patrons? You could just leave the thread, but you'd rather follow the thread, complain, worry about how much money he makes, etc. That's honestly sadder than anything ICSTOR and the patrons are doing.

All you're doing is giving the thread, game, and him attention. It's really like he's made a lot of you his bitch. Like a bunch of coke heads clucking for their next fix. Is the lashing out a way of coping for some of you? It's like you love ICSTOR and Milfy City so much all you can do is lash out as a defense mechanism. Like, maybe ICSTOR will notice you or something then? How many of you would get down on your knees if it meant the new update would come out this week, or if the game would get "finished"? I seriously wonder.

And how many more times do we need to have people questioning why this game isn't marked as "abandoned"? It doesn't matter if he releases an update anytime soon or not, if he continues to be active on Patreon this game will never be marked as abandoned.
tbh I do it because I am curious on how these people think. I honestly cannot understand how a normal human being would be ok with supporting someone like Icestor. I wish I could talk to one of his supporters and find out why they give money to someone for no product and no fucks given about them.

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
I think most people who paid the dev are "ghost patrons". It is easy to forget about it when it only took 1-10 dollars from their bank accounts and turned off notifications and/or too lazy to check email inboxes.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
At some point you gotta wonder if ICStor is working a 9/17 Job like all of us in order to pledge himself with 5k fake accounts to create the illusion of his success. Than hopeing for some guillible lambs to add to this "success"

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I think some people still believe that soon it will be release so if game is released and it is perfect number of patrons would grow very soon ;)

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Why is this still not under the "abandoned" tag? A whole year with no updates! If he ain't motivated to continue the project maybe he could hand it over to someone who is. Leaving a game like this hanging is just sad...
An update is rumored to release in December

• Haha
Reactions: LadyBee
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes