Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Shouldn't be hard to figure out with 6K Patreon contributors every month...

View attachment 914888
There is no 5$ tier, instead it jumps to 10$. The 1$ tier doesn't give you access to the game, but at least you have his "gratitude" . We can only sigh in disbelief at our fellow man from the projections of the likely outlook of the financial situation.

sometimes people do wear a sign.

a: slow of mind
b: given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner
c: lacking intelligence or reason

I really wouldn't care much, if all of this worked in a vacuum. Many more will be inspired to follow suit with every successful scam like this project. Hurting and outright destroying this fledgling industry. Games will be shittier in turn.

Last edited:

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
About his new game milfy kingdom i don't see how he can go around the censorship, he can't make the queen a landlady.

Reactions: vmaks

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I'm curious what new excuses he makes up in this new MILKingdom that he wants to do.

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
...Nah... he has his moderators for that.
But I suppose even those lost faith in ICStor recently so now he is paying someone to keep the lambs entertained
I think he can keep this up for a long time, finding a new shepherd for the lost lambs I mean. He already has butt loads of cash I am assuming, from scamming people for almost a year for free money. God save us all!

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes